The Leading eBooks Store Online
3,720,765 members ⚫ 1,207,593 ebooks
New to eBooks.com?Learn more
- Bestsellers - This Week
- Foreign Language Study
- Bestsellers - Last 6 months
- Graphic Books
- Health & Fitness
- Political Science
- Biography & Autobiography
- Psychology & Psychiatry
- Body Mind & Spirit
- House & Home
- Business & Economics
- Children's & Young Adult Fiction
- Juvenile Nonfiction
- Language Arts & Disciplines
- Crafts & Hobbies
- Science Fiction
- Current Events
- Literary Collections
- Literary Criticism
- Literary Fiction
- Social Science
- The Environment
- Sports & Recreation
- Family & Relationships
- Study Aids
- Folklore & Mythology
- Food and Wine
- Performing Arts
- True Crime
- Foreign Language Books
- Penguin Books Ltd 2016; US$ 28.19
Not only is Gok Wan one of the UK's top fashion stylists, but he can cook too! Gok's fantastic book, Gok Cooks Chinese , contains 80 personal and family recipes, which are not only delicious and healthy but incredibly simple to make. Gok's love and passion for Chinese food and cooking techniques shine through from every page. From his unique... more...
- HarperCollins 2016; US$ 29.99
The revered Iron Chef shows how to make flavorful, exciting traditional Japanese meals at home in this beautiful cookbook that is sure to become a classic, featuring a carefully curated selection of fantastic recipes and more than 150 color photos. Japanese cuisine has an intimidating reputation that has convinced most home cooks that its beloved... more...
- Abrams 2016; US$ 23.32
For more than 10 years, The Good Fork has been one of Brooklyn?s favorite restaurants. It?s a neighborhood spot that offers a rare treat in the crowded, slick New York food scene: a restaurant that feels like home. Chef Sohui Kim and her husband live down the block, blurring the lines between their kitchen at home and the restaurant kitchen. The... more...
- Hardie Grant Books 2016; US$ 23.99
In Street Food Asia , join Luke Nguyen on a stroll through the heady, fragrant backstreets of Asia to discover street food at its very best. Pull up a stool for a bowl of pho in his beloved home city of Saigon, or explore a hawker stall in Kuala Lumpur. Soak up the coconut-infused air of Jakarta and immerse yourself in the smoke, heat and unmistakeable... more...
- Potter/TenSpeed/Harmony 2016; US$ 35.00
With 100 recipes, this is the first book to explore the vibrant food culture of Macau?an east-meets-west melting pot of Chinese, Portuguese, Malaysian, and Indian foodways?as seen through the lens of the cult favorite Chicago restaurant, Fat Rice. An hour?s ferry ride from Hong Kong, on the banks of the Pearl River in China, lies Macau?a modern,... more...
- Hachette Australia 2016; US$ 34.99
The new cookbook from Adam Liaw, one of Australia's favourite foodie celebrities and former winner of Masterchef. A cookbook of easy-to-prepare Japanese recipes and philosophies for the home kitchen to guide you and your family to healthier, more enjoyable meal times. more...
- De Vecchi Ediciones 2016; US$ 1.99
* Muchos de nosotros estamos convencidos de haber vivido otras vidas. Todos hemos protagonizado momentos en los que, extrañamente, hemos tenido la sensación de «haber pasado ya» por esa experiencia. Por último, muchos esperan reencarnarse, después de la muerte, en otra existencia. ¿Qué hay de cierto en todo ello?* Las principales religiones orientales,... more...
- De Vecchi Ediciones 2016; US$ 1.99
* Más de cien recetas para cocinar los mejores primeros platos, ricos y sanos* Pasta, arroz, ñoquis, polenta, potajes, cremas y sopas* Manjares refinados y rústicos, tradicionales e innovadores, simples y elaborados, ligeros y sustanciosos* Indicaciones y consejos para preparar primeros platos con verduras, legumbres, pescado, carne, hierbas aromáticas,... more...
- Tuttle Publishing 2016; US$ 15.99
Everybody loves sushi. Now vegetarians can fully enjoy it too! American sushi expert Marisa Baggett has been working passionately for years to perfect sushi recipes that take full advantage of the freshest garden vegetables, herbs, tofu, mushrooms and spices available at your local farmer's market or co-op. Her innovative use of sustainable ingredients... more...
- Gill Books 2016; US$ 15.99
Our families are the most important people in our lives, so when it comes to mealtimes we want to give them the best we can. This new definitive collection gives you all the inspiration and help you need to make life in the kitchen easier and more enjoyable. more...