The Leading eBooks Store Online
3,720,765 members ⚫ 1,207,593 ebooks
New to eBooks.com?Learn more
- Bestsellers - This Week
- Foreign Language Study
- Bestsellers - Last 6 months
- Graphic Books
- Health & Fitness
- Political Science
- Biography & Autobiography
- Psychology & Psychiatry
- Body Mind & Spirit
- House & Home
- Business & Economics
- Children's & Young Adult Fiction
- Juvenile Nonfiction
- Language Arts & Disciplines
- Crafts & Hobbies
- Science Fiction
- Current Events
- Literary Collections
- Literary Criticism
- Literary Fiction
- Social Science
- The Environment
- Sports & Recreation
- Family & Relationships
- Study Aids
- Folklore & Mythology
- Food and Wine
- Performing Arts
- True Crime
- Foreign Language Books
- Ebury Publishing 2016; US$ 36.65
Francesco da Mosto follows his bestselling books on Venice and Italy with his personal quest for the authentic flavours and food of Venice. In this superbly illustrated book Francesco invites us into his family's kitchen in his 16th-century Palazzo in the heart of the city where he acts as the perfect guide to the unique culinary character of traditional... more...
- Penguin Books Ltd 2016; US$ 28.19
The very best of Italian cooking with Michela, Romina and Emanuela in Simply Italian. ' Wales and Italy, family and food: for us, these four things are inextricably linked and at the root of our upbringing. Whether at the family home in Wales or when we spend holidays in the small hilltop village we are from in northern Italy, we have always... more...
- St. Martin's Press 2016; US$ 26.25
Rao?s is the legendary, tiny corner restaurant in East Harlem where it?s impossible to book a table: each of the red-checked, cloth-covered four-, six-, and two-tops is reserved for a titan of New York industry, a celebrity, or a major politician. Permanently. Now Frank Pellegrino, the third generation of his family to operate the impossible-to-get-into... more...
- Knopf Doubleday Publishing Group 2016; US$ 35.00
As an award-winning chef and the owner of six busy restaurants across two continents, Nancy Silverton was so consumed by her life in the professional kitchen that for years she almost never cooked at home. With her intense focus on the business of cooking, Nancy had forgotten what made her love to cook in the first place: fabulous ingredients at the... more...
- HarperCollins Canada 2016; US$ 19.99
A tavola non si invecchia. At the table (with good friends and family) you do not grow old. In his first two bestselling cookbooks, David Rocco?s Dolce Vita and Made in Italy , celebrity chef and author David Rocco gave readers delicious traditional Italian recipes that any home cook can master. His inspiration, as always: the fresh, simple... more...
- De Vecchi Ediciones 2016; US$ 2.99
* Preparar un cóctel es un arte que no podemos ignorar cuando hay visitas: hoy forma parte del abecé de las relaciones sociales. Un cóctel bien dosificado dice mucho del talento de quien lo prepara* «Dime cómo preparas los cócteles y te diré quién eres». Si un invitado nos pide un manhattan, un martini dry, un bloody mary o una piña colada, ¿cómo satisfacerlo?*... more...
- De Vecchi Ediciones 2016; US$ 1.99
* Especialmente con el calor del verano, pero también en pleno invierno, surge el deseo de tomar algo refrescante. ¿Qué mejor que este recetario para preparar en casa deliciosos helados, sorbetes, granizados y semifríos?* Al placer de una copa refrescante se une la garantía de una preparación sencilla y genuina, a base de fruta, nata, leche, huevo... more...
- De Vecchi Ediciones 2016; US$ 5.99
* El perfume de un dulce recién hecho recuerda los ricos sabores de otros tiempos, las meriendas caseras preparadas por mamá, la fragancia de aquella tarta que sólo la abuela hacía tan bien...* En una época de productos industriales y de sabores artificiales, este libro ofrece más de cien recetas, sencillas y rápidas, precisas y excelentes para elaborar... more...
- Gill Books 2016; US$ 15.99
Learn how to transform everyday ingredients into superfoods with The Cultured Club by fermentation expert Dearbhla Reynolds. Eating fermented foods can have an extraordinary effect on your body and has been shown to benefit health conditions including IBS and digestive difficulties, sugar/carb cravings, and other inflammatory disorders. more...
- Potter/TenSpeed/Harmony 2016; US$ 26.00
The European tradition of making bittersweet liqueurs--called amari in Italian--has been around for centuries. But it is only recently that these herbaceous digestifs have moved from the dusty back bar to center stage in the United States, and become a key ingredient on cocktail lists in the country?s best bars and restaurants. Lucky for us, today... more...