The Leading eBooks Store Online
3,725,826 members ⚫ 1,209,635 ebooks
New to eBooks.com?Learn more
- Bestsellers - This Week
- Foreign Language Study
- Bestsellers - Last 6 months
- Graphic Books
- Health & Fitness
- Political Science
- Biography & Autobiography
- Psychology & Psychiatry
- Body Mind & Spirit
- House & Home
- Business & Economics
- Children's & Young Adult Fiction
- Juvenile Nonfiction
- Language Arts & Disciplines
- Crafts & Hobbies
- Science Fiction
- Current Events
- Literary Collections
- Literary Criticism
- Literary Fiction
- Social Science
- The Environment
- Sports & Recreation
- Family & Relationships
- Study Aids
- Folklore & Mythology
- Food and Wine
- Performing Arts
- True Crime
- Foreign Language Books
Most popular at the top
- Penguin Books Ltd 2016; US$ 28.19
Not only is Gok Wan one of the UK's top fashion stylists, but he can cook too! Gok's fantastic book, Gok Cooks Chinese , contains 80 personal and family recipes, which are not only delicious and healthy but incredibly simple to make. Gok's love and passion for Chinese food and cooking techniques shine through from every page. From his unique... more...
- Tuttle Publishing 2016; US$ 15.99
Everybody loves sushi. Now vegetarians can fully enjoy it too! American sushi expert Marisa Baggett has been working passionately for years to perfect sushi recipes that take full advantage of the freshest garden vegetables, herbs, tofu, mushrooms and spices available at your local farmer's market or co-op. Her innovative use of sustainable ingredients... more...
- De Vecchi Ediciones 2016; US$ 1.99
* Muchos de nosotros estamos convencidos de haber vivido otras vidas. Todos hemos protagonizado momentos en los que, extrañamente, hemos tenido la sensación de «haber pasado ya» por esa experiencia. Por último, muchos esperan reencarnarse, después de la muerte, en otra existencia. ¿Qué hay de cierto en todo ello?* Las principales religiones orientales,... more...
- De Vecchi Ediciones 2016; US$ 1.99
* Más de cien recetas para cocinar los mejores primeros platos, ricos y sanos* Pasta, arroz, ñoquis, polenta, potajes, cremas y sopas* Manjares refinados y rústicos, tradicionales e innovadores, simples y elaborados, ligeros y sustanciosos* Indicaciones y consejos para preparar primeros platos con verduras, legumbres, pescado, carne, hierbas aromáticas,... more...
- Reaktion Books 2016; US$ 39.00
The once-obscure cuisine of Vietnam is, today, a favorite for many people from East to West. Adapted and modified over thousands of years, it is probably best known as a particularly delicious result of combining traditional southeast Asian cookery with visible outside influences?notably, the crunchy baguette?from its French-occupied past. Drawing... more...
- Quirk Books 2016; US$ 16.95
Yum-Yum Bento is back with 52 more easy seasonal-themed bento lunches. From the depths of winter to the height of summer, a beautiful lunch can brighten any day. Japanese bento boxes are portable and pretty meals packed with healthy portions and plenty of cheer. And they?re outrageously cute! With Yum-Yum Bento All Year Round , you?ll fall... more...
- Potter/TenSpeed/Harmony 2011; US$ 35.00
An intimate collection of the finest Vietnamese recipes. When author Andrea Nguyen's family was airlifted out of Saigon in 1975, one of the few belongings that her mother hurriedly packed for the journey was her small orange notebook of recipes. Thirty years later, Nguyen has written her own intimate collection of recipes, INTO THE VIETNAMESE KITCHEN,... more...
- Knopf Doubleday Publishing Group 2011; US$ 18.95
From Nina Simonds, the best-selling authority on Chinese cooking, here is a groundbreaking cookbook based on the Asian philosophy of food as health-giving. The 200 delectable recipes she offers not only taste superb but also have specific healing properties according to the accumulated wisdom of traditional Chinese medicine. The emphasis is on what's... more...
- HarperCollins 2011; US$ 9.49
Enjoy fresh, simple, delicious, and satisfying Chinese food?including many takeout classics?without ever leaving home! With her trademark passion and deep appreciation for Chinese cooking, Cooking Channel star Ching-He Huang brings her charm and expertise to an eager audience with this outstanding cookbook. Ching fuses Chinese and Western cultures... more...