The Leading eBooks Store Online
3,720,765 members ⚫ 1,207,593 ebooks
New to eBooks.com?Learn more
- Bestsellers - This Week
- Foreign Language Study
- Bestsellers - Last 6 months
- Graphic Books
- Health & Fitness
- Political Science
- Biography & Autobiography
- Psychology & Psychiatry
- Body Mind & Spirit
- House & Home
- Business & Economics
- Children's & Young Adult Fiction
- Juvenile Nonfiction
- Language Arts & Disciplines
- Crafts & Hobbies
- Science Fiction
- Current Events
- Literary Collections
- Literary Criticism
- Literary Fiction
- Social Science
- The Environment
- Sports & Recreation
- Family & Relationships
- Study Aids
- Folklore & Mythology
- Food and Wine
- Performing Arts
- True Crime
- Foreign Language Books
- Penguin Books Ltd 2016; US$ 28.19
Not only is Gok Wan one of the UK's top fashion stylists, but he can cook too! Gok's fantastic book, Gok Cooks Chinese , contains 80 personal and family recipes, which are not only delicious and healthy but incredibly simple to make. Gok's love and passion for Chinese food and cooking techniques shine through from every page. From his unique... more...
- HarperCollins 2016; US$ 29.99
The revered Iron Chef shows how to make flavorful, exciting traditional Japanese meals at home in this beautiful cookbook that is sure to become a classic, featuring a carefully curated selection of fantastic recipes and more than 150 color photos. Japanese cuisine has an intimidating reputation that has convinced most home cooks that its beloved... more...
- De Vecchi Ediciones 2016; US$ 1.99
* Muchos de nosotros estamos convencidos de haber vivido otras vidas. Todos hemos protagonizado momentos en los que, extrañamente, hemos tenido la sensación de «haber pasado ya» por esa experiencia. Por último, muchos esperan reencarnarse, después de la muerte, en otra existencia. ¿Qué hay de cierto en todo ello?* Las principales religiones orientales,... more...
- De Vecchi Ediciones 2016; US$ 1.99
* Más de cien recetas para cocinar los mejores primeros platos, ricos y sanos* Pasta, arroz, ñoquis, polenta, potajes, cremas y sopas* Manjares refinados y rústicos, tradicionales e innovadores, simples y elaborados, ligeros y sustanciosos* Indicaciones y consejos para preparar primeros platos con verduras, legumbres, pescado, carne, hierbas aromáticas,... more...
- Tuttle Publishing 2016; US$ 15.99
Everybody loves sushi. Now vegetarians can fully enjoy it too! American sushi expert Marisa Baggett has been working passionately for years to perfect sushi recipes that take full advantage of the freshest garden vegetables, herbs, tofu, mushrooms and spices available at your local farmer's market or co-op. Her innovative use of sustainable ingredients... more...
- Biteback Publishing 2016; US$ 19.99
As a boy, Ken Hom lived hand-to-mouth in the slums of Chicago's Chinatown. Today, he is one of the most celebrated TV chefs of all time, the man who showed the British how to cook Asian food and introduced the nation to the wok. This is the story of that remarkable journey. Aged just eight months when his father died, Ken was raised by his mother... more...
- Octopus 2016; US$ 31.99
Without doubt, Bone Daddies is the coolest ramen bar in London: great music, a buzzing atmosphere and large bowls of steaming ramen. Now you can enjoy the ultimate comfort food at home with 100 recipes from this immensely popular restaurant, including snacks, ramen, buns and more. Discover the depths of flavour that ramen brings - from the rich broth... more...
- Reaktion Books 2016; US$ 39.00
The once-obscure cuisine of Vietnam is, today, a favorite for many people from East to West. Adapted and modified over thousands of years, it is probably best known as a particularly delicious result of combining traditional southeast Asian cookery with visible outside influences?notably, the crunchy baguette?from its French-occupied past. Drawing... more...
- Potter/TenSpeed/Harmony 2016; US$ 40.00
A comprehensive, contemporary portrait of China's culinary landscape and the geography and history that has shaped it, with more than 300 recipes. Vaulting from ancient taverns near the Yangtze River to banquet halls in modern Taipei, All Under Heaven is the first cookbook in English to examine all 35 cuisines of China. Drawing on centuries' worth... more...
- Dancing Unicorn Books 2016; US$ 0.99
'The Book of Tea' by Okakura Kakuzo shows how tea has affected nearly every aspect of Japanese culture, thought, and life. The book is accessible to Western audiences because, though Kakuzo was born and raised Japanese, he was trained from a young age to speak English. In this book he explains tea in the context of Zen and Taoism as well as the secular... more...