The Leading eBooks Store Online
3,840,610 members ⚫ 1,266,180 ebooks
New to eBooks.com?Learn more
- Bestsellers - This Week
- Foreign Language Study
- Bestsellers - Last 6 months
- Graphic Books
- Health & Fitness
- Political Science
- Biography & Autobiography
- Psychology & Psychiatry
- Body Mind & Spirit
- House & Home
- Business & Economics
- Children's & Young Adult Fiction
- Juvenile Nonfiction
- Language Arts & Disciplines
- Crafts & Hobbies
- Science Fiction
- Current Events
- Literary Collections
- Literary Criticism
- Literary Fiction
- Social Science
- The Environment
- Sports & Recreation
- Family & Relationships
- Study Aids
- Folklore & Mythology
- Food and Wine
- Performing Arts
- True Crime
- Foreign Language Books
- Bloomsbury Publishing 2017; US$ 22.99
Packing a heavy punch and offering a fresh new look at Japanese food, Kurobuta prides itself on reworking the 'Iazakaya', Japanese pub style of relaxed eating and drinking. Kurobuta serves 'insanely delicious delicacies' (Jay Rayner, The Observer ). Food that is both Incredibly inventive yet comfortingly familiar ? signature dishes include Barbequed... more...
- Potter/TenSpeed/Harmony 2017; US$ 22.00
With this comprehensive cookbook, Vietnam?s most beloved, aromatic comfort food--the broth and noodle soup known as pho--is now within your reach. Author Andrea Nguyen first tasted pho in Vietnam as a child, sitting at a Saigon street stall with her parents. That experience sparked a lifelong love of the iconic noodle soup, long before it became... more...
- Potter/TenSpeed/Harmony 2017; US$ 19.99
"Flushing jiaozi master Helen You?s guide to what many consider the best shuijiao (or boiled Chinese dumplings) in town." [ New York magazine] From the restaurant where adventurous foodies get the freshest dumplings in New York City, comes the ultimate Chinese cookbook with 60 recipes for classic and unexpected dumplings and dim sum-like... more...
- Bloomsbury Publishing 2017; US$ 17.99
Debunking the myths surrounding the complexity and accessibility of Japanese food, Reiko Hashimoto's new book is packed full of delicious dishes for a sustainable, slimming diet and long healthy lifestyle. The benefits of the Japanese diet are explored in detail ? for example slim physique, stable blood sugar, increased joint flexibility and a longer... more...
- Quirk Books 2016; US$ 16.95
Yum-Yum Bento is back with 52 more easy seasonal-themed bento lunches. From the depths of winter to the height of summer, a beautiful lunch can brighten any day. Japanese bento boxes are portable and pretty meals packed with healthy portions and plenty of cheer. And they?re outrageously cute! With Yum-Yum Bento All Year Round , you?ll fall... more...
- Penguin Books Ltd 2016; US$ 28.19
Not only is Gok Wan one of the UK's top fashion stylists, but he can cook too! Gok's fantastic book, Gok Cooks Chinese , contains 80 personal and family recipes, which are not only delicious and healthy but incredibly simple to make. Gok's love and passion for Chinese food and cooking techniques shine through from every page. From his unique... more...
- HarperCollins 2016; US$ 29.99
The revered Iron Chef shows how to make flavorful, exciting traditional Japanese meals at home in this beautiful cookbook that is sure to become a classic, featuring a carefully curated selection of fantastic recipes and more than 150 color photos. Japanese cuisine has an intimidating reputation that has convinced most home cooks that its beloved... more...
- De Vecchi Ediciones 2016; US$ 1.99
* Muchos de nosotros estamos convencidos de haber vivido otras vidas. Todos hemos protagonizado momentos en los que, extrañamente, hemos tenido la sensación de «haber pasado ya» por esa experiencia. Por último, muchos esperan reencarnarse, después de la muerte, en otra existencia. ¿Qué hay de cierto en todo ello?* Las principales religiones orientales,... more...
- De Vecchi Ediciones 2016; US$ 1.99
* Más de cien recetas para cocinar los mejores primeros platos, ricos y sanos* Pasta, arroz, ñoquis, polenta, potajes, cremas y sopas* Manjares refinados y rústicos, tradicionales e innovadores, simples y elaborados, ligeros y sustanciosos* Indicaciones y consejos para preparar primeros platos con verduras, legumbres, pescado, carne, hierbas aromáticas,... more...