The Leading eBooks Store Online
3,693,353 members ⚫ 1,195,028 ebooks
New to eBooks.com?Learn more
- Bestsellers - This Week
- Foreign Language Study
- Bestsellers - Last 6 months
- Graphic Books
- Health & Fitness
- Political Science
- Biography & Autobiography
- Psychology & Psychiatry
- Body Mind & Spirit
- House & Home
- Business & Economics
- Children's & Young Adult Fiction
- Juvenile Nonfiction
- Language Arts & Disciplines
- Crafts & Hobbies
- Science Fiction
- Current Events
- Literary Collections
- Literary Criticism
- Literary Fiction
- Social Science
- The Environment
- Sports & Recreation
- Family & Relationships
- Study Aids
- Folklore & Mythology
- Food and Wine
- Performing Arts
- True Crime
- Foreign Language Books
Most popular at the top
- Springer Netherlands 2012; US$ 83.82
The language of some eighteen million people living at the junction of the two great cultures of western Europe, Romance and Germanic, is now taught by some 262 teachers at I43 universities outside the Netherlands, ineluding Finland, Hungary, Poland, Russia, Czecho slovakia, Portugal, Japan, Malaysia and South Korea. These teachers obviously need... more...
- HarperCollins Publishers 2016; US$ 4.11
The quickest way to study German vocabulary with all the latest spellings included and the perfect companion to titles in the ever-popular Easy Learning German range. more...
- VS Verlag für Sozialwissenschaften 2013; US$ 39.34
1. Die hier vorgelegten Glossare bieten einen Überblick über den Wortschatz des Gottesdienstmenäums für den Monat Dezember und sind ein erster Schritt zur Dokumentierung des lexikalischen Materials der in ostslavischen Handschrif ten des 11. bis 13. Jahrhunderts überlieferten Übersetzung der byzantinischen Monatsmenäen für den gesamten Jah reszyklus.... more...
- Wiley 2008; US$ 19.99 US$ 15.99
Need to brush up on your German? Intermediate German For Dummies is your key to success in becoming confident in both written and spoken German. It gives you the straight talk and nitty-gritty detail that will see you successfully through any major or minor roadblocks to communicating in German. This friendly, hands-on workbook is loaded with practical... more...
- McGraw-Hill Education 2009; US$ 15.00 US$ 12.30
Practice Makes Perfect helps you put your German vocabulary and grammar skills together! You may have all the vocabulary down pat and every grammar point nailed--but without the skill of knowing how to put these elements together, communicating in your second language would be nearly impossible. Practice Makes Perfect: German Sentence Builders... more...
- De Gruyter 1996; US$ 554.16
The term contact linguistics has been used increasingly over the past thirty years. It describes a multidisciplinary field that, while firmly established in the overall framework of linguistics, relies on numerous sociological, psychological, ethnological, geographic, historical, political, and anthropological methods of examination.... more...
- De Gruyter 2009; US$ 152.37
No 19th century writer in German has been the subject of such intensive reception by modern literati as Adalbert Stifter. His order of things, the discovery of slowness and his silent inscrutability still exercise a fascination today. In these studies, central works of Stifter?s are analysed and the hitherto underrated moment of irony is highlighted.... more...
- McGraw-Hill Education 2009; US$ 13.00 US$ 10.66
More than your average phrasebook, this portable title shows you how to be a well-mannered visitor and speak the local language in the correct context Any phrasebook can give you a line listing of essential phrases. But if you use a phrase or term without knowing the correct way to use it, you can find yourself in an embarrassing situation. Perfect... more...
- McGraw-Hill Education 2009; US$ 20.00 US$ 16.40
Tough Test Questions? Missed Lectures? Not Enough Time? Fortunately for you, there's Schaum's Outlines. More than 40 million students have trusted Schaum's to help them succeed in the classroom and on exams. Schaum's is the key to faster learning and higher grades in every subject. Each Outline presents all the essential course information in an... more...