The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry...
New to eBooks.com?Learn more
- Bestsellers - This Week
- Foreign Language Study
- Bestsellers - Last 6 months
- Graphic Books
- Health & Fitness
- Political Science
- Biography & Autobiography
- Psychology & Psychiatry
- Body Mind & Spirit
- House & Home
- Business & Economics
- Children's & Young Adult Fiction
- Juvenile Nonfiction
- Language Arts & Disciplines
- Crafts & Hobbies
- Science Fiction
- Current Events
- Literary Collections
- Literary Criticism
- Literary Fiction
- Social Science
- The Environment
- Sports & Recreation
- Family & Relationships
- Study Aids
- Folklore & Mythology
- Food and Wine
- Performing Arts
- True Crime
- Foreign Language Books
Most popular at the top
- Dover Publications 2012; US$ 11.00
Eleven great stories in original Italian with vivid, accurate English translations on facing pages, teaching and practice aids, Italian-English vocabulary, more. Chronologically arranged stories by Boccaccio, Machiavelli, d'Annunzio, Pirandello and Moravia, plus significant works by lesser-knowns. more...
- Dover Publications 2012; US$ 8.95
This anthology highlights seven centuries of Italian poetry that will help you learn the language as well. Included are 34 examples of Italian verse in the original with English translations on facing pages. Twenty-one poets are represented, from Saint Francis of Assisi, author of the first memorable Italian lyric, "Cancio delle creature," to Salvatore... more...
- Dover Publications 2012; US$ 14.95
This outstanding selection of 12 short stories from the Italian verismo (realist) school features tales from the author's Vita dei campi ( Rural Life ) and Novelle rusticane ( Rustic Stories ). Selections include the celebrated "Cavalleria Rusticana" (Rustic Chivalry), "Nedda," "L'amante di Gramigna" (Gramigna's Mistress), "Reverie," "Jeli the... more...
- HarperCollins Publishers 2011; Not Available
Collins Easy Learning Italian Words helps you build up your vocabulary and is the ideal companion to any titles of the ever-popular Easy Learning Italian range. more...
- McGraw-Hill Education 2013; US$ 15.00
David M. Stillman holds a PhD in Spanish linguistics from the University of Illinois and has taught at Harvard, Boston University, and Cornell. He is a professor at The College of New Jersey, where he teaches Italian, Spanish, and French. He has authored and co-authored more than forty foreign language textbooks, multimedia courses, and reference... more...
- McGraw-Hill Education 2013; US$ 14.00
Paola Nanni-Tate teaches Italian at The Ohio State University and is the author of Italian Verb Drills and Italian Grammar Drills (McGraw-Hill). more...
- McGraw-Hill Education 2011; US$ 20.00
1. Cultura (Culture)2. Viaggi (Voyages)3. Tradizione (Tradition)4. Celebrazione (Celebration)5. Biografias (Biographies)6. Musica et Arte (Music and Art)7. Storia (History)8. Geografia (Geography)9. Gastronomia (Gastronomie)10. Costumes (Customs) more...