The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry...
New to eBooks.com?Learn more
- Bestsellers - This Week
- Foreign Language Study
- Bestsellers - Last 6 months
- Graphic Books
- Health & Fitness
- Political Science
- Biography & Autobiography
- Psychology & Psychiatry
- Body Mind & Spirit
- House & Home
- Business & Economics
- Children's & Young Adult Fiction
- Juvenile Nonfiction
- Language Arts & Disciplines
- Crafts & Hobbies
- Science Fiction
- Current Events
- Literary Collections
- Literary Criticism
- Literary Fiction
- Social Science
- The Environment
- Sports & Recreation
- Family & Relationships
- Study Aids
- Folklore & Mythology
- Food and Wine
- Performing Arts
- True Crime
- Foreign Language Books
Most popular at the top
- Hodder & Stoughton 2011; Not Available
Essential Spanish Vocabulary is the course for you if you need help with your study of Spanish. This fully revised edition of our best-selling course now comes with free downloadable audio support containing hints on how to learn vocabulary effectively. Unlike a phrasebook or a dictionary, Essential Spanish Vocabulary will take your existing knowledge... more...
- McGraw-Hill Education 2008; US$ 23.00
Ronni L. Gordon, Ph.D., is a prominent author of foreign language textbooks, reference books, and materials for multimedia. She received her Ph.D. in Spanish language and Spanish and Latin American History and Literature from Rutgers University, and taught at Harvard and Boston University. She is an education consultant specializing in foreign languages,... more...
- Abingdon Press 2014; US$ 19.99
There is much that the church today can learn from the worship of the early church, particularly in the second century. This was a time when increasing numbers of gentiles were coming to the church with little or no previous knowledge of the Judeo-Christian tradition. How did the church train and instruct those who wished to join it? How did its worship,... more...
- McGraw-Hill Education 2010; US$ 16.00
1. Lemor of Ireland/Lémor de Irlanda 2. The Gypsy?s Prophecy/La profecía de la gitana 3. The Ransom/El rescate 4. The Lovers of Teruel/Los amantes de Teruel 5. Aliatar?s Horse/El caballo de Aliatar 6. The Woman Warrior/La mujer guerrera 7. The Old Woman and the Candlestick/La vieja del candelero 8. The Bridge of St. Martin in Toledo/El puente... more...
- McGraw-Hill Education 2010; US$ 14.00
Regular Verbs: Present / Imperfect / Preterit / Future / Conditional / Progressive Tenses / Perfect Tenses / Perfect Subjunctive / Imperfect Subjunctive / Perfect Tenses of the Subjunctive / Reflexive Verbs / Stem-Changing Verbs--Class I / Stem-Changing Verbs--Class II / Stem-Changing Verbs--Class III / Orthographic Changes / Orthographic Stem Changes... more...
- McGraw-Hill Education 2011; US$ 11.00
Say farewell to language faux pas forever! Based on the revolutionary Easily Pronounced Language Systems approach, Say It Right in Spanish makes mastering correct Spanish pronunciation simple. With Say It Right you'll learn how to use hundreds of Spanish words and phrases in everyday conversation. This amazing guide gives you easy-to-read... more...
- McGraw-Hill Education 2006; US$ 19.95
David B. Dees teaches Spanish at fire departments, sheriff's departments, and colleges throughout California, and he has developed specialized Spanish instruction programs for police, fire fighters, and other emergency responders. more...