The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry...
New to eBooks.com?Learn more
- Bestsellers - This Week
- Foreign Language Study
- Bestsellers - Last 6 months
- Graphic Books
- Health & Fitness
- Political Science
- Biography & Autobiography
- Psychology & Psychiatry
- Body Mind & Spirit
- House & Home
- Business & Economics
- Children's & Young Adult Fiction
- Juvenile Nonfiction
- Language Arts & Disciplines
- Crafts & Hobbies
- Science Fiction
- Current Events
- Literary Collections
- Literary Criticism
- Literary Fiction
- Social Science
- The Environment
- Sports & Recreation
- Family & Relationships
- Study Aids
- Folklore & Mythology
- Food and Wine
- Performing Arts
- True Crime
- Foreign Language Books
- Springer US 2012; US$ 99.00
Astrophysics: Anomalous Redshift Question: Empirical Evidence on the Creation of Galaxies and Quasars (H. Arp). Periodicity in Extragalactic Redshifts (W.M. Napier). Quasar Spectra: Black Holes or Nonstandard Models? (J.W. Sulentic). Relativity: Problems of Energy and of Ether: Fourdimensional Elasticity: Is It General Relativity? (A. Tartaglia).... more...
- World Scientific Publishing Company 2013; US$ 218.00
A truly Galilean-class volume, this book introduces a new method in theory formation, completing the tools of epistemology. It covers a broad spectrum of theoretical and mathematical physics by researchers from over 20 nations from four continents. Like Vigier himself, the Vigier symposia are noted for addressing avant-garde, cutting-edge topics in... more...
- Hodder Education 2013; US$ 33.58
A full course textbook for the new National 5 Physics syllabus!. This book is designed to act as a valuable resource for pupils studying National 5. Physics. It provides a core text which adheres closely to the SQA syllabus, with. each section of the book matching a unit of the syllabus, and each chapter. corresponding to a content area. It is an ideal... more...
- Springer 2007; US$ 49.95
- McGraw-Hill Education 2003; US$ 9.95
Boiled-down essentials of the top-selling Schaum's Outline series, for the student with limited time What could be better than the bestselling Schaum's Outline series? For students looking for a quick nuts-and-bolts overview, it would have to be Schaum's Easy Outline series. Every book in this series is a pared-down, simplified, and tightly focused... more...
- Hodder Education 2013; US$ 15.98
Perfect for revision, these guides explain the unit requirements, summarise the content and include specimen questions with graded answers. Each full-colour New Edition Student Unit Guide provides ideal preparation for your unit exam:.; Feel confident you understand the unit: each guide comprehensively covers the unit content and includes topic summaries,... more...
- Hodder Education 2008; US$ 15.98
Student Unit Guides are perfect for revision. Each guide is written by an examiner and explains the unit requirements, summarises the relevant unit content and includes a series of specimen questions and answers. There are three sections to each guide:. Introduction - includes advice on how to use the guide, an explanation of the skills being tested... more...
- Elsevier Science 1995; US$ 37.95
* Assumes no prior knowledge * Adopts a modelling approach * Numerous tutorial problems, worked examples and exercises included * Elementary topics augmented by planetary motion and rotating frames This text provides an invaluable introduction to mechanicsm confining attention to the motion of a particle. It begins with a full discussion of the... more...