The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
New to eBooks.com?Learn more
- Bestsellers - This Week
- Foreign Language Study
- Bestsellers - Last 6 months
- Graphic Books
- Health & Fitness
- Political Science
- Biography & Autobiography
- Psychology & Psychiatry
- Body Mind & Spirit
- House & Home
- Business & Economics
- Children's & Young Adult Fiction
- Juvenile Nonfiction
- Language Arts & Disciplines
- Crafts & Hobbies
- Science Fiction
- Current Events
- Literary Collections
- Literary Criticism
- Literary Fiction
- Social Science
- The Environment
- Sports & Recreation
- Family & Relationships
- Study Aids
- Folklore & Mythology
- Food and Wine
- Performing Arts
- True Crime
- Foreign Language Books
- World Scientific Publishing Company 2013; US$ 126.00
A truly Galilean-class volume, this book introduces a new method in theory formation, completing the tools of epistemology. It covers a broad spectrum of theoretical and mathematical physics by researchers from over 20 nations from four continents. Like Vigier himself, the Vigier symposia are noted for addressing avant-garde, cutting-edge topics in... more...
- Hodder Education 2013; US$ 18.19
A full course textbook for the new National 5 Physics syllabus!. This book is designed to act as a valuable resource for pupils studying National 5. Physics. It provides a core text which adheres closely to the SQA syllabus, with. each section of the book matching a unit of the syllabus, and each chapter. corresponding to a content area. It is an ideal... more...
- Springer 2007; US$ 49.95
- McGraw-Hill Education 2003; US$ 9.95
Easy Outlines are concise, easy-to-use versions of the biggest and best-selling classics in the Schaum's Outlines series. This is a continuation of the Schaum's Easy Outline Series, successfully launched in 1999. The annual enrollment in Physics is 100,000. Every book in the series is a pared-down, simplified, and tightly-focused version of a top-selling... more...
- Hodder Education 2013; US$ 15.98
Perfect for revision, these guides explain the unit requirements, summarise the content and include specimen questions with graded answers. Each full-colour New Edition Student Unit Guide provides ideal preparation for your unit exam:.; Feel confident you understand the unit: each guide comprehensively covers the unit content and includes topic summaries,... more...
- Hodder Education 2008; US$ 15.98
Student Unit Guides are perfect for revision. Each guide is written by an examiner and explains the unit requirements, summarises the relevant unit content and includes a series of specimen questions and answers. There are three sections to each guide:. Introduction - includes advice on how to use the guide, an explanation of the skills being tested... more...
- Elsevier Science 1995; US$ 37.95
* Assumes no prior knowledge * Adopts a modelling approach * Numerous tutorial problems, worked examples and exercises included * Elementary topics augmented by planetary motion and rotating frames This text provides an invaluable introduction to mechanicsm confining attention to the motion of a particle. It begins with a full discussion of the... more...
- Springer 2012; US$ 129.00
This original monograph aims to explore the dynamics in the particular but very important and significant case of quasi-integrable Hamiltonian systems, or integrable systems slightly perturbed by other forces. With both analytic and numerical methods, the book studies several of these systemsincluding for example the hydrogen atom or the solar... more...