The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry...
New to eBooks.com?Learn more
- Bestsellers - This Week
- Foreign Language Study
- Bestsellers - Last 6 months
- Graphic Books
- Health & Fitness
- Political Science
- Biography & Autobiography
- Psychology & Psychiatry
- Body Mind & Spirit
- House & Home
- Business & Economics
- Children's & Young Adult Fiction
- Juvenile Nonfiction
- Language Arts & Disciplines
- Crafts & Hobbies
- Science Fiction
- Current Events
- Literary Collections
- Literary Criticism
- Literary Fiction
- Social Science
- The Environment
- Sports & Recreation
- Family & Relationships
- Study Aids
- Folklore & Mythology
- Food and Wine
- Performing Arts
- True Crime
- Foreign Language Books
Most popular at the top
- Elsevier Science 1987; US$ 72.95
This book provides the practising hydrogeologist with a selection of microcomputer programs which the author has found to be very useful as an aid in the investigation of groundwater wells and aquifers. The programs are written in BASIC and are designed to suit as wide a range of computer as possible. The book begins with a group of programs which... more...
- Wiley 2011; US$ 117.95
Tracers in Hydrology and Water Research is a comprehensive overview of the application of natural and artificial tracers in hydrology and environmental research. Taking a unique approach by providing the reader with a systematic and state of the art description of natural and artificial tracers, the book also covers key analytical techniques and... more...
- Springer Netherlands 2007; US$ 239.00
The demand for water resources is increasing day by day due to ever increasing population, mostly from developing countries. This has resulted in abstracting more water from the subsurface stratum and forcing the water managers to manage the limited groundwater resources in a more scientific way, which in turn needs a more sophisticated way of assessing... more...
- CSIRO Publishing 1998; US$ 49.95
Describes those geochemical methods which have been used to quantify rates of groundwater recharge. more...
- Springer Berlin Heidelberg 2006; US$ 129.00
Geophysical techniques can map the underground conditions apart from boreholes. The use of these methods for hydrogeological applications is demonstrated for mapping of porous and structural aquifers, determination of groundwater quality (mineralization), assessment of hydraulic properties, determination of aquifer vulnerability and mapping of contaminated... more...
- CSIRO Publishing 1998; US$ 39.95
Measurements in and just below the plant root zone, using principles of soil physics, can be used to estimate recharge. more...
- Elsevier Science 1999; US$ 370.00
This book has been divided into two parts, A and B. Part A comprises analytical solutions of about 1100 geohydrological problems in the saturated zone. Classification of the problems according to certain characteristics. Part B consists of three chapters, describing the basic principles for saturated ground water flow, analytical solution methods... more...
- Oxford University Press, USA 2003; US$ 239.99
1. Introduction. 2. Fundamentals of Stochastic Site Characterization. 3. Estimation and Simulation. 4. Moments of the Flow Variables, Part I: The Flow Equation and the Hydraulic Head. 5. Moments of the Flow Variables, Part II: The Effective Conductivity. 6. Upscaling, Computational Aspects, and Statistics of the Velocity Field. 7. An Overview of Stochastic... more...