The Leading eBooks Store Online
3,840,610 members ⚫ 1,266,180 ebooks
New to eBooks.com?Learn more
- Bestsellers - This Week
- Foreign Language Study
- Bestsellers - Last 6 months
- Graphic Books
- Health & Fitness
- Political Science
- Biography & Autobiography
- Psychology & Psychiatry
- Body Mind & Spirit
- House & Home
- Business & Economics
- Children's & Young Adult Fiction
- Juvenile Nonfiction
- Language Arts & Disciplines
- Crafts & Hobbies
- Science Fiction
- Current Events
- Literary Collections
- Literary Criticism
- Literary Fiction
- Social Science
- The Environment
- Sports & Recreation
- Family & Relationships
- Study Aids
- Folklore & Mythology
- Food and Wine
- Performing Arts
- True Crime
- Foreign Language Books
Most popular at the top
- Wiley 2011; US$ 143.95 US$ 124.76
Reproductive hemostasis: A global approach to a global challenge A hemostatic change in women through their reproductive lifetime is emerging as an issue of global importance. No wonder, as obstetric hemorrhage remains a major cause of maternal mortality in both developed and developing countries. Thrombophilias and pulmonary embolisms are a threat... more...
- Blackwell Publishing Ltd. 2004; US$ 52.95 US$ 45.89
This text covers prescribing for infants and babies. The full page monographs on all the drugs used for neonates have been updated. There are sections covering drug administration, making choices in particular illnesses, and maternal medication and its effect on the baby. more...
- Wiley 2008; US$ 411.00 US$ 356.20
Highly Commended in the Obstetrics and Gynaecology category at the British Medical Association Book Awards 2008 The third edition of Clinical Obstetrics - The Fetus and Mother is unique in that it gives in-depth attention to the two patients – fetus and mother, giving special coverage to each patient. Clinical Obstetrics - The Fetus and... more...
- World Health Organization 2003; US$ 36.00
This manual is written for midwives and doctors at the district hospital who are responsible for the care of women with complications of pregnancy, childbirth or the immediate postpartum period including immediate problems of the newborn. The emphasis of the manual is on rapid assessment and decision making. The clinical action steps are based on clinical... more...
- World Health Organization 2004; US$ 18.00
Reduction of maternal mortality is one of the major goals of several recent international conferences and has been included in the Millennium Development Goals. However, measuring maternal mortality is difficult and complex. Reliable estimates of the dimensions of the problem are not generally available and it is difficult to compare the data obtained... more...
- World Health Organization 2006; US$ 9.00
Provision of safe abortion to the full extent of the law is an important component of reproductive health services. The development of methods of inducing abortion medically (non-surgically) has created alternative options to make abortion available to women in a variety of health-care settings. The topic has been reviewed extensively in the past five... more...
- Demos Medical Publishing 2006; US$ 16.95
Approximately 2.5 million people in the U.S. suffer from epilepsy; of these, more than one million are women of child-bearing age. With concerns about everything from medication-related birth defects to falls during seizures, many of these women are fearful of having children. The good news is that, with proper prenatal care, more than 90% will deliver... more...
- McGraw-Hill Education 2001; US$ 49.95
* A compact, quick reference revised and expanded with practical, clear illustrations * Provides classification, clinical findings, pathophysiology, lab findings, differential diagnosis, complications, prevention, treatment and prognosis for many ob-gyn problems * Explains drug therapy, anesthesia and surgical procedures more...