The Leading eBooks Store Online
3,788,875 members ⚫ 1,234,658 ebooks
New to eBooks.com?Learn more
- Bestsellers - This Week
- Foreign Language Study
- Bestsellers - Last 6 months
- Graphic Books
- Health & Fitness
- Political Science
- Biography & Autobiography
- Psychology & Psychiatry
- Body Mind & Spirit
- House & Home
- Business & Economics
- Children's & Young Adult Fiction
- Juvenile Nonfiction
- Language Arts & Disciplines
- Crafts & Hobbies
- Science Fiction
- Current Events
- Literary Collections
- Literary Criticism
- Literary Fiction
- Social Science
- The Environment
- Sports & Recreation
- Family & Relationships
- Study Aids
- Folklore & Mythology
- Food and Wine
- Performing Arts
- True Crime
- Foreign Language Books
Most popular at the top
- Springer New York 2006; US$ 38.13
This book supplies expert advice on every facet of anesthesia for childbirth and related obstetric procedures. The authoritative and succinct text is accompanied by over 100 illustrations and tables making it ideal for the busy practitioner. more...
- McGraw-Hill Education 2001; US$ 49.95
* A compact, quick reference revised and expanded with practical, clear illustrations * Provides classification, clinical findings, pathophysiology, lab findings, differential diagnosis, complications, prevention, treatment and prognosis for many ob-gyn problems * Explains drug therapy, anesthesia and surgical procedures more...
- Springer Berlin Heidelberg 2006; US$ 232.48
Expanded and updated edition highlighting current standards and breakthroughs in the technology of Doppler ultrasound Includes latest advances in 3D and color doppler and 4D fetal echocardiography Includes more than 500 illustrations, including more than 150 in color more...
- Steinkopff 2006; US$ 8.92
Die Behandlung von epilepsiekranken Frauen während der Schwangerschaft ist eine häufige und wichtige Beratungssituation in der Neurologie und Gynäkologie. Auch endokrine Störungen, verursacht durch die Erkrankung oder die Medikation, müssen therapeutisch berücksichtigt werden, z.B. bei Infertilität. Eine therapeutisch schwierige Situation sind zyklusgebunden... more...
- Humana Press 2007; US$ 124.07
A seasoned inner-city family physician concisely surveys the normal obstetrics encountered in a busy medical practice to provide a practical guide to the evaluation and management of common prenatal, peripartum, and postpartum complications. For each stage, Dr. Lyons addresses the major issues and problems, spelling out in detail management protocols... more...
- Wiley 2008; US$ 101.99 US$ 88.39
This book considers the broad range of support given to mothers including social, psychological and clinical. It also looks at the provision of this service and how different models have been set up internationally to fulfill this important function. It brings together the latest research findings, which examine the nature of care that is provided... more...
- Royal Society of Medicine Press 2007; US$ 69.00
How do birth defects happen? Why does thalidomide mutilate the embryo? In this challenging text the author takes a new approach to the resulting disordered anatomy and demonstrates that the skeletal defects seen are inconsistent with primary bone disease, but indicate primary damage to the embryonic sensory nerves - neural crest injury. This book will... more...
- Springer New York 2007; US$ 221.86
This atlas is designed to aid in the careful and thorough gross examination of the placenta. With 186 illustrations, 154 in color, the atlas contains a wealth of important information and provides a rapid reference for pathologists. more...