The Leading eBooks Store Online
3,725,826 members ⚫ 1,209,635 ebooks
New to eBooks.com?Learn more
- Bestsellers - This Week
- Foreign Language Study
- Bestsellers - Last 6 months
- Graphic Books
- Health & Fitness
- Political Science
- Biography & Autobiography
- Psychology & Psychiatry
- Body Mind & Spirit
- House & Home
- Business & Economics
- Children's & Young Adult Fiction
- Juvenile Nonfiction
- Language Arts & Disciplines
- Crafts & Hobbies
- Science Fiction
- Current Events
- Literary Collections
- Literary Criticism
- Literary Fiction
- Social Science
- The Environment
- Sports & Recreation
- Family & Relationships
- Study Aids
- Folklore & Mythology
- Food and Wine
- Performing Arts
- True Crime
- Foreign Language Books
- Chronicle Books LLC 2016; US$ 12.99
Throughout history, herbs have been used medicinally to promote healing and vitality. Think chamomile for enhanced sleep, milk thistle for detox, and elderberry for an immunity boost. Today, herbal remedies are more popular than ever, celebrated not just for their effectiveness but also as all-natural and affordable. This beginner-friendly guide welcomes... more...
- North Atlantic Books 2016; US$ 24.95
This comprehensive, full-color guide provides detailed, easy-to-follow instructions for making and using approximately 250 herbal medicines at home, including practical tips and numerous effective formulas developed and tested by the authors, both expert herbalists with years of experience. Readers who appreciate the health-giving properties of herbal... more...
- Storey Publishing, LLC 2016; US$ 15.95
An enticing and exciting collection of 64 easy recipes for herbal aphrodisiacs to eat, drink, and apply to the body from best-selling author Stephanie L. Tourles. Includes sensual body balms and oils as well as elixirs, cordials, teas, herbal tonics, and sweets. more...
- Hay House 2016; US$ 26.00
Flowerevolution is part traditional guidebook, part “choose-your-own-adventure”. From a stunning array of flower photographs, readers can choose the flowers they’re most attracted to, and based on those choices discover an interactive system that reveals their state of mind. The book provides specific questions for reflection and... more...
- F+W Media 2016; US$ 16.99
Harness the power of herbs to boost resilience, stamina, and brain function! Adaptogens are a unique class of herbs that greatly improve your body's reaction to emotional and physical stress while increasing your energy, stamina, endurance, and mental clarity. Recent studies support what practitioners of Indian Ayurveda and traditional Chinese... more...
- Brookings Institution Press 2016; US$ 14.99
From Reefer Madness to legal purchase at the corner store. With long-time legal and social barriers to marijuana falling across much of the United States, the time has come for an accessible and informative look at attitudes toward the dried byproduct of Cannabis sativa . Marijuana: A Short History profiles the politics and policies concerning... more...
- Apple Academic Press 2016; US$ 159.95
This new volume provides exhaustive knowledge on a wide range of natural products and holistic concepts that have provided promising in the treatment of leishmaniasis. Including the major natural therapies as well as traditional formulations, over 300 medicinal plants and 150 isolated compounds that are reported to have beneficial results in the treatment... more...
- De Vecchi Ediciones 2016; US$ 2.99
* Un sabroso y práctico recetario para preparar cada día platos diferentes capaces de alegrar la vista y satisfacer el paladar con miles de colores, aromas y sabores* Sugerencias y consejos para preparar cada día platos de diferente gusto y sabor, sin improvisaciones de última hora* Numerosos platos para preparar una comida o una cena informal con... more...