The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry...
New to eBooks.com?Learn more
- Bestsellers - This Week
- Foreign Language Study
- Bestsellers - Last 6 months
- Graphic Books
- Health & Fitness
- Political Science
- Biography & Autobiography
- Psychology & Psychiatry
- Body Mind & Spirit
- House & Home
- Business & Economics
- Children's & Young Adult Fiction
- Juvenile Nonfiction
- Language Arts & Disciplines
- Crafts & Hobbies
- Science Fiction
- Current Events
- Literary Collections
- Literary Criticism
- Literary Fiction
- Social Science
- The Environment
- Sports & Recreation
- Family & Relationships
- Study Aids
- Folklore & Mythology
- Food and Wine
- Performing Arts
- True Crime
- Foreign Language Books
- Springer Berlin Heidelberg 2014; US$ 339.00
This atlas features a coordination matrix in each image to help facilitate identification and comparison of brain structures and anatomy. This state-of-the-art, user-friendly reference will provide researchers and clinicians with important new perspectives. more...
- Springer Berlin Heidelberg 2014; US$ 309.00
This atlas depicts the visualization of brain white matter with the latest 7.0 Telsa MRI and track density imaging techniques. It features detailed color images that will aid in the treatment of common brain diseases such as Alzheimer's and multiple sclerosis. more...
- Springer 2006; US$ 489.00
This book focuses on the radiographic changes of malformation syndromes and skeletal dysplasias. It is structured such that the reader can identify the radiographic changes and relate them to specific disease entities. The aim is to provide an essential, practical guideline to the recognition of the key radiographic signs for diagnosing malformation... more...
- Landes Bioscience 2001; US$ 139.00
Today we know that white and brown adipocytes share many metabolic and molecular pathways, although their physiological function, i.e., energy storage and energy dissipation, respectively, are quite opposite for WAT (white adipose tissue) and BAT (brown adipose tissue). more...
- Ashgate Publishing Ltd 2013; US$ 124.95
Excavations of medical school and workhouse cemeteries undertaken in Britain in the last decade have unearthed fascinating new evidence for the way that bodies were dissected or autopsied in the eighteenth and nineteenth centuries. This book brings together the latest discoveries by these biological anthropologists, alongside experts in the early history... more...
- Elsevier Science 2013; US$ 72.95
Anatomy: 1800 Multiple Choice Questions contains 1,800 multiple choice questions related to anatomy. The questions are supported by illustrations and arranged into nine sections: Upper Limb, Lower Limb, Thorax, Abdomen, Pelvis and Perineum, Head and Neck, Nervous System, Histology, and Embryology. In the Histology section, the questions in each of... more...
- McGraw-Hill Education 2001; US$ 28.00
* 500 USMLE-type questions, answers & explanations * High-yield facts reinforce key concepts * Targets what you really need to know * Student-tested and reviewed PreTest® is the medical student's most dynamic weapon for mastering the USMLE Step 1. * Designed to simulate the exam * Reviewed by recent examinees * Mimics the real exam, question... more...
- Thunder Bay Press 2011; US$ 19.95
Winner of the Gold Award in Reference from ForeWord ?s 2011 Book of the Year Awards Our bodies are a mystery to us. We may see our arms and legs move, but we have no idea how the muscles beneath look as they contract. We know that our stomachs digest food and our hearts pump blood throughout our bodies, but the images we have in our heads of these... more...