The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry...
New to eBooks.com?Learn more
- Bestsellers - This Week
- Foreign Language Study
- Bestsellers - Last 6 months
- Graphic Books
- Health & Fitness
- Political Science
- Biography & Autobiography
- Psychology & Psychiatry
- Body Mind & Spirit
- House & Home
- Business & Economics
- Children's & Young Adult Fiction
- Juvenile Nonfiction
- Language Arts & Disciplines
- Crafts & Hobbies
- Science Fiction
- Current Events
- Literary Collections
- Literary Criticism
- Literary Fiction
- Social Science
- The Environment
- Sports & Recreation
- Family & Relationships
- Study Aids
- Folklore & Mythology
- Food and Wine
- Performing Arts
- True Crime
- Foreign Language Books
Most popular at the top
- Oxford University Press, USA 2006; US$ 33.99
1. The Nature of Panic Disorder and Agoraphobia. 2. Learning to Record Panic and Anxiety. 3. Negative Cycles of Panic and Agoraphobia. 4. Panic Attacks are Not Harmful. 5. Establishing your Hierarchy of Agoraphobia Situations. 6. Breathing Skills. 7. Thinking Skills. 8. Facing Agoraphobic Situations. 9. Involving Others. 10. Facing Physical Symptoms.... more...
- Pharmaceutical Press 2010; US$ 56.23
Good Clinical Practice guidelines provide an international quality standard for the regulation of clinical trials. They include standards on how clinical trials should be conducted, provide assurance of safety and efficacy of newly developed drugs and protect human rights. Principles of Good Clinical Practice describes the ethical principles and regulatory... more...
- Karnac Books 2006; US$ 21.95
Counsellors, psychotherapists and psychologists are proud to belong to the helping professions. They will have invested much time, money and effort into becoming well-trained in their chosen profession.Those working within these professions see themselves as caring people trying to help others to understand themselves better, to feel better about themselves,... more...
- New Harbinger Publications 2009; US$ 39.95
Internationally-known acceptance and commitment therapy (ACT) trainer Russ Harris presents ACT Made Simple , a complete, accessible guide for therapists interested in understanding the ACT model and teaching core ACT principles to their clients. more...
- New Harbinger Publications 2011; US$ 24.95
The Anxiety and Phobia Workbook, Fifth Edition , a revision of the bestselling classic, offers readers a step-by-step plan for overcoming anxiety and presents the latest treatment strategies for a variety of anxiety disorders, including panic disorder, agoraphobia, generalized anxiety disorder, and obsessive-compulsive disorder. more...
- New Harbinger Publications 2002; US$ 21.95
Kreger draws on new research to provide advice for navigating life with someone who has borderline personality disorder. Step-by-step suggestions--many from users of the author's comprehensive Web site--help readers set and enforce personal limits, communicate clearly, cope with put-downs and rage, and make realistic decisions. more...
- Addicus Books 2012; US$ 13.99
Debilitating pain and tenderness in muscles, ligaments, and tendons are the typical symptoms of fibromyalgia, and this guide by a medical researcher of the disease dismisses traditional treatment—heat, exercise, and rest—in favor of antiviral medications that often provide immediate relief and eventual complete recovery. Offering new hope for advances... more...
- New Harbinger Publications 2005; US$ 19.95
Two leading obsessive-compulsive experts help readers create a plan for dealing with someone they love who has OCD. The book provides a step-by-step, skills-building approach for assisting a loved one with such things as ritual prevention and exposure techniques, handling stress and anxiety, and encouraging independence and outside support. more...