The Leading eBooks Store Online
3,637,813 members ⚫ 1,169,093 ebooks
New to eBooks.com?Learn more
- Bestsellers - This Week
- Foreign Language Study
- Bestsellers - Last 6 months
- Graphic Books
- Health & Fitness
- Political Science
- Biography & Autobiography
- Psychology & Psychiatry
- Body Mind & Spirit
- House & Home
- Business & Economics
- Children's & Young Adult Fiction
- Juvenile Nonfiction
- Language Arts & Disciplines
- Crafts & Hobbies
- Science Fiction
- Current Events
- Literary Collections
- Literary Criticism
- Literary Fiction
- Social Science
- The Environment
- Sports & Recreation
- Family & Relationships
- Study Aids
- Folklore & Mythology
- Food and Wine
- Performing Arts
- True Crime
- Foreign Language Books
Most popular at the top
- University of Toronto Press, Scholarly Publishing Division 2007; US$ 48.95
First published in 1991 and revised in 1996, this third edition of The West beyond the West has been supplemented by new material bringing the book up to date. Barman's deft scholarship is readily apparent and the book demands to be on the shelf of anyone with an interest in British Columbian or Canadian history. more...
- University of Toronto Press, Scholarly Publishing Division 2009; US$ 37.95
Conducting interviews and collecting the opinions of Acadians, Anglophones, and First Nations, Rudin examines the variety of ways in which the past is publicly presented and remembered. more...
- University of Toronto Press, Scholarly Publishing Division 2008; US$ 69.00
Armies of Peace is the first comprehensive investigation of Canadians' influence on the establishment and operation of The United Nations Relief and Rehabilitation Administration (UNRRA). more...
- University of Toronto Press, Scholarly Publishing Division 2008; US$ 35.95
The essays in this volume deal with topics such as colonial habitation, imperial exchange, and aboriginal engagement, all of which were pervasive phenomena of the time. more...
- University of Toronto Press, Scholarly Publishing Division 2009; US$ 29.95
Covering themes that include the Supreme Court of Canada, changing policies towards human rights, First Nations, as well as the legendary battles between Mitchell Hepburn and W.L. Mackenzie King, this collection illustrates the central role that federalism continues to play in the Canadian polity. more...
- University of Toronto Press, Scholarly Publishing Division 2008; US$ 84.00
More than just biography, however, The View from the Murney Tower is also an examination of progressive religion in late-Victorian Canada, a time in which Darwinism and other Biblical, social, and intellectual controversies were profoundly affecting the growth of a young nation. more...
- University of Toronto Press, Scholarly Publishing Division 2008; US$ 28.95
Based on a wide range of sources, from commercial and government reports to personal interviews, The Donut is a comprehensive and fascinating look at one of Canada's most popular products. It offers original insights on consumer culture, mass consumption, and the dynamics of Canadian history. more...
- University of Toronto Press, Scholarly Publishing Division 2008; US$ 30.95
Encompassing labour and gender history, aboriginal studies, and the study of state formation, Citizen Docker examines the deep shift in the aspirations of working people, and the implications that shift had on Canadian society in the interwar years and beyond. more...