The Leading eBooks Store Online
3,794,961 members ⚫ 1,236,034 ebooks
New to eBooks.com?Learn more
- Bestsellers - This Week
- Foreign Language Study
- Bestsellers - Last 6 months
- Graphic Books
- Health & Fitness
- Political Science
- Biography & Autobiography
- Psychology & Psychiatry
- Body Mind & Spirit
- House & Home
- Business & Economics
- Children's & Young Adult Fiction
- Juvenile Nonfiction
- Language Arts & Disciplines
- Crafts & Hobbies
- Science Fiction
- Current Events
- Literary Collections
- Literary Criticism
- Literary Fiction
- Social Science
- The Environment
- Sports & Recreation
- Family & Relationships
- Study Aids
- Folklore & Mythology
- Food and Wine
- Performing Arts
- True Crime
- Foreign Language Books
Most popular at the top
- Zed Books 2013; US$ 32.95
Why does a remote swathe of the Western Sahara concern the USA and Europe? Why does Morocco maintain its occupation? Why has the UN Security Council prevaricated for three decades while the Sahrawis live under Moroccan rule or as refugees? This book examines the geopolitics. more...
- International Labour Office 2006; US$ 16.00
Presents the findings of a research project, carried out at the International Institute for Labour Studies from 2003 to 2005, designed to better understand how civil society organizations, working within participatory governance structures, may contribute to the goals of the ILO Decent Work agenda. Based on the South African experience, focuses on... more...
- Infobase Publishing 2008; US$ 42.00
Based in Ethiopia, the Africa Union, established in July 2002, is the successor to the Organization of African Unity, created in 1963. The AU aims include promoting democracy, human rights, and sustainable economic development across Africa, especially by increasing foreign investment through the New Partnership for Africa's Development (NEPAD). more...
- Infobase Publishing 2002; US$ 30.00
- Information-packed volumes provide comprehensive overviews of each nation's people, geography, history, government, economy, and culture- Abundant full-color illustrations guide the reader on a voyage of discovery- Maps reflect current political boundaries more...
- Marshall Cavendish International (Asia) Ptd Ltd 2008; US$ 11.17
CultureShock! Morocco contains all the essential information to help you settle comfortably in this unique but often bewildering country. Offering a different perspective from the romanticised place portrayed in the film Casablanca, the book explores the realities of Morocco and gives important insights into the lives and customs of the Moroccans.... more...
- Berrett-Koehler Publishers 2004; US$ 16.95
"We had no vehicle. We didn't know how or if we could continue heading south. I was in a vast, seemingly endless desert. I didn't know when or if we'd make it to the other side. I didn't even know where the other side was. It wasn't in Algeria. I knew that much. Was it in Niger? Where does the Sahara actually end?"We live in a culture, Donahue writes,... more...
- Amsterdam University Press 2002; US$ 10.50
- The Floating Press 1920; US$ 5.99
American novelist and designer Edith Wharton traveled to Morocco after the end of World War I. Morocco is her account of her time there as the guest of General Hubert Lyautey. Her account praises Lyautey and his wife and also the French administration of the country. more...
- Scarecrow Press 2009; US$ 114.99
The Historical Dictionary of United States-Africa Relations encompasses the relationship between the two from the trans-Atlantic slave trade to the George W. Bush administration, with particular emphasis on the Cold War. It focuses on political and economic aspects of the relationship and includes cultural relations. more...