The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry...
New to eBooks.com?Learn more
- Bestsellers - This Week
- Foreign Language Study
- Bestsellers - Last 6 months
- Graphic Books
- Health & Fitness
- Political Science
- Biography & Autobiography
- Psychology & Psychiatry
- Body Mind & Spirit
- House & Home
- Business & Economics
- Children's & Young Adult Fiction
- Juvenile Nonfiction
- Language Arts & Disciplines
- Crafts & Hobbies
- Science Fiction
- Current Events
- Literary Collections
- Literary Criticism
- Literary Fiction
- Social Science
- The Environment
- Sports & Recreation
- Family & Relationships
- Study Aids
- Folklore & Mythology
- Food and Wine
- Performing Arts
- True Crime
- Foreign Language Books
Most popular at the top
- Random House Publishing Group 2013; US$ 26.00
A bold rethinking of the most powerful political idea in the world?democracy?and the story of how radical democracy can yet transform America Democracy has been the American religion since before the Revolution?from New England town halls to the multicultural democracy of Atlantic pirate ships. But can our current political system, one that... more...
- Hodder Education 2012; US$ 22.38
This series has taken the clarity, accessibility, reliability and in-depth analysis of our best-selling Access to History series and tailor-made it for the History IB Diploma. more...
- Simon & Schuster 2013; US$ 24.50
One of the Best Books of the Year as chosen by The New York Time s , The Washington Post, The Economist, Time, USA TODAY, Christian Science Monitor, and more. ?A tale so gripping that one questions the need for fiction when real life is so plump with drama and intrigue? (Associated Press). The gap between rich and poor has never been wider?legislative... more...
- Granta Publications 2014; US$ 13.32
Richard Dowden has written, after thrity-five years on the continent, a memoiristic history of its peoples' experiences in the wake of the European withdrawal and the superpowers' arrival. He has been present at each of the continent's major crises and writes illuminatingly about them, but he is as passionate about the warmth, wisdom and joy he has... more...
- HarperCollins 2013; US$ 12.99
Chris Kyle?fallen hero and #1 bestselling author of American Sniper ?reveals how ten legendary guns forever changed U.S. history. At the time of his tragic death in February 2013, former Navy SEAL Chris Kyle, the top sniper in U.S. military history, was finishing one of the most exciting missions of his life: a remarkable book that retold American... more...
- Random House 2012; US$ 15.98
The past is a foreign country; they do things differently there... Imagine you could travel back to the fourteenth century. What would you see, and hear, and smell? Where would you stay? What are you going to eat? And how are you going to test to see if you are going down with the plague? In The Time Traveller's Guide... more...
- Knopf Doubleday Publishing Group 2011; US$ 16.95
A New York Times Notable Book of 2011 Winner of the 2012 PEN award for Research Nonfiction "A staggering tale....Millard digs deeply into the turmoil that got James A. Garfield elected, the lunacy that got him shot and the medical malfeasance that turned a minor wound into a mortal one."--Janet Maslin, Top 10 Recommendations for 2011 ?One of the... more...
- Farrar, Straus and Giroux 2011; US$ 16.99
1. The authors begin with recollections of their youth, capturing the economic and political climate of the 1950s and '60s. What does "that used to be us" look like in your family's memories? 2. The book's title comes from remarks President Obama delivered at the time of the 2010 midterm elections, when Republican victories changed the balance of... more...