The Leading eBooks Store Online
3,788,875 members ⚫ 1,234,658 ebooks
New to eBooks.com?Learn more
- Bestsellers - This Week
- Foreign Language Study
- Bestsellers - Last 6 months
- Graphic Books
- Health & Fitness
- Political Science
- Biography & Autobiography
- Psychology & Psychiatry
- Body Mind & Spirit
- House & Home
- Business & Economics
- Children's & Young Adult Fiction
- Juvenile Nonfiction
- Language Arts & Disciplines
- Crafts & Hobbies
- Science Fiction
- Current Events
- Literary Collections
- Literary Criticism
- Literary Fiction
- Social Science
- The Environment
- Sports & Recreation
- Family & Relationships
- Study Aids
- Folklore & Mythology
- Food and Wine
- Performing Arts
- True Crime
- Foreign Language Books
Most popular at the top
- Pavilion Books 2016; US$ 23.99
Sheds are no longer neglected buildings at the end of the garden. As shown in this book, they have become an area of our home to be discovered by creative designers who see the garden as an extendable space of the home, whether in the heart of the city or in a larger rural setting. Today?s sheds are stylish, innovative and elegant and can be used for... more...
- De Vecchi Ediciones 2016; US$ 1.99
* Parece imposible lograr, sin aguja, resultados tan espléndidos como los que se muestran en la cubierta, pero es que se pueden hacer ¡muchísimos más!* ¿Qué se necesita? Unas tijeras, una lima de uñas, una cuchilla, alfileres, pinceles, papel de seda y fijador en aerosol, a lo que hay que añadir las formas de poliéster que se pueden comprar o hacer... more...
- De Vecchi Ediciones 2016; US$ 1.99
* Por su antigüedad, su nobleza y el carácter tan peculiar que ha adquirido a lo largo de la historia, la pintura al óleo ha sido tradicionalmente considerada la técnica reina* Desde el punto de vista técnico, es la que presenta una mayor riqueza de matices y permite lograr, con pocos colores, una gama cromática casi infinita. Se trata de una pintura... more...
- Potter/TenSpeed/Harmony 2017; US$ 22.99
A beautiful, practical book for both aspiring makers and seasoned crafters. Here are 58 projects for high-quality furniture, textiles, and accessories to enjoy all through the house--plus all the techniques you need for dyeing or sewing fabric, cutting leather, antiquing mirrors, working with wood, and much more. A Well-Crafted Home includes simple,... more...
- Potter/TenSpeed/Harmony 2017; US$ 25.00
A food and lifestyle book dedicated to the Scandinavian concept of hygge (loosely translated as "coziness"); how to create it for yourself and others, and how to incorporate it into holidays, travel, decor, entertaining, and everyday life, with approximately 30 recipes. Hygge is centered around the idea of feeling snug and inviting comforting... more...
- Wiley 2011; US$ 19.99 US$ 17.50
Gain inspiration from 8 pages of full-color photos Create a stunning room with dozens of step-by-step projects Want to ditch your drab drapes and so-so slipcovers and create a style that's uniquely your own? Top designer Mark Montano reveals how easy it is to jazz up your windows and furniture -- without breaking the bank! You get expert tips... more...
- MobileReference.com 2007; US$ 9.99
Plan your home, improve your relationships, and achieve career success with this easy to follow Feng Shui Guide. Feng Shui is an ancient Chinese practice of placement and arrangement objects in space to achieve harmony with the environment. The practice is estimated to be more than 3,000 years old. Feng Shui literally means "wind and water"... more...
- Simon & Schuster 2010; US$ 29.99
With its lush gardens, stately town houses, and sprawling plantations, Savannah is the epitome of old Southern style, and who better to give you the grand tour than Paula Deen, the city?s most famous resident and anointed Queen of Southern Cuisine? In this gorgeous, richly illustrated book, Paula Deen shares a full year of Southern living. Whether... more...