The Leading eBooks Store Online
3,840,610 members ⚫ 1,266,180 ebooks
New to eBooks.com?Learn more
- Bestsellers - This Week
- Foreign Language Study
- Bestsellers - Last 6 months
- Graphic Books
- Health & Fitness
- Political Science
- Biography & Autobiography
- Psychology & Psychiatry
- Body Mind & Spirit
- House & Home
- Business & Economics
- Children's & Young Adult Fiction
- Juvenile Nonfiction
- Language Arts & Disciplines
- Crafts & Hobbies
- Science Fiction
- Current Events
- Literary Collections
- Literary Criticism
- Literary Fiction
- Social Science
- The Environment
- Sports & Recreation
- Family & Relationships
- Study Aids
- Folklore & Mythology
- Food and Wine
- Performing Arts
- True Crime
- Foreign Language Books
- Penguin Books Ltd 2017; US$ 14.09
'Meet the new king of decluttering' - The Times 'Take your spring cleaning to the next level with Goodbye, Things by Fumio Sasaki' - Parade ' There's happiness in having less. If you are anything like how I used to be - miserable, constantly comparing yourself with others, or just believing your life sucks - I think you should try... more...
- Abrams 2017; US$ 31.10
This is an irresistible guide for all who crave the elegance and ease of modern style combined with the warmth of tradition. For the countless readers who are eager to create a home with a modern look while still keeping treasured pieces, designer Julia Buckingham outlines how to mix old and new, and decodes what brings an interior to life. Her energetic... more...
- Harvest House Publishers, Inc. 2017; US$ 14.99
If you want to jump-start your style and refresh your home without needing power tools and a winning lottery ticket, make Simple Decorating your go-to resource for can-do decor. It's never been more fun (or possible) to create a home you can't wait to come home to. more...
- Houghton Mifflin Harcourt 2017; US$ 20.08
The ultimate guide to scoring, saving, and integrating amazing pieces into a home that reflects your unique style. With hundreds of photos showcasing ideas for combining and integrating flea-market finds into a decorating scheme that is economical, environmentally friendly, and one of a kind. more...
- Dorling Kindersley Ltd 2017; Not Available
Create bespoke interiors without the price tag with Cushions, Curtains and Blinds Step-by-Step. With 25 easy and stylish sewing projects including pouffes, bedspreads, and Roman blinds, you can customise every inch of your home. Add beautiful finishing touches to your soft furnishing creations with advice from the experts on how to tailor each... more...
- HarperCollins Publishers 2017; US$ 10.99
More room-by-room solutions to domestic disasters Following the phenomenal success of SPOtLESS comes an all-new, indispensible guide to dealing with common domestic disasters. taking you through your home room by room, SPOtLESS 2 provides simple and environmentally friendly solutions to hundreds of new stains, smells and scratches. It answers the... more...
- Simon & Schuster 2016; US$ 35.00
From the editors of domino magazine comes your essential guide to discovering your personal style and creating a space you love. Since launching in 2005, domino has attracted a fiercely loyal following, which looks to the brand as the definitive source for decorating and style. The brand?s first book, domino: The Book of Decorating , was an immediate... more...
- Ulysses Press 2016; US$ 16.99
STYLISH DESIGNS FOR URBAN CHIC PROJECTS USING THE WORLD'S MOST INDISPENSABLE BUILDING MATERIALINDUSTRIAL PIPES Want to add an urban chic twist to your home decor? Just head down to your local hardware store for some pipe, then do the fun projects in this book. Packed with easy-to-follow tutorials and 400 step-by-step color photos, this helpful... more...
- De Vecchi Ediciones 2016; US$ 1.99
* Parece imposible lograr, sin aguja, resultados tan espléndidos como los que se muestran en la cubierta, pero es que se pueden hacer ¡muchísimos más!* ¿Qué se necesita? Unas tijeras, una lima de uñas, una cuchilla, alfileres, pinceles, papel de seda y fijador en aerosol, a lo que hay que añadir las formas de poliéster que se pueden comprar o hacer... more...
- De Vecchi Ediciones 2016; US$ 1.99
* Por su antigüedad, su nobleza y el carácter tan peculiar que ha adquirido a lo largo de la historia, la pintura al óleo ha sido tradicionalmente considerada la técnica reina* Desde el punto de vista técnico, es la que presenta una mayor riqueza de matices y permite lograr, con pocos colores, una gama cromática casi infinita. Se trata de una pintura... more...