The Leading eBooks Store Online
3,667,858 members ⚫ 1,180,414 ebooks
New to eBooks.com?Learn more
- Bestsellers - This Week
- Foreign Language Study
- Bestsellers - Last 6 months
- Graphic Books
- Health & Fitness
- Political Science
- Biography & Autobiography
- Psychology & Psychiatry
- Body Mind & Spirit
- House & Home
- Business & Economics
- Children's & Young Adult Fiction
- Juvenile Nonfiction
- Language Arts & Disciplines
- Crafts & Hobbies
- Science Fiction
- Current Events
- Literary Collections
- Literary Criticism
- Literary Fiction
- Social Science
- The Environment
- Sports & Recreation
- Family & Relationships
- Study Aids
- Folklore & Mythology
- Food and Wine
- Performing Arts
- True Crime
- Foreign Language Books
Most popular at the top
- De Vecchi Ediciones 2016; US$ 2.99
* La construcción de objetos con madera no es algo que esté sólo al alcance de los profesionales: cualquiera, con un mínimo equipamiento y la información que se facilita en este libro, podrá construir los más variados y prácticos objetos en un fin de semana.* En las páginas de esta obra se presentan todas las instrucciones necesarias para realizar... more...
- F+W Media 2016; US$ 26.99 US$ 22.13
Treehouses speak to the little kid in each of us. Who doesn't love the idea of a fantasy house in the treetops? But building a treehouse the right way takes a lot of thought, planning and hard work. This book is here to help you dream big yet approach your treehouse build in an achievable way. You'll learn: Everything you need to know in order to... more...
- HarperCollins Publishers 2011; US$ 15.99
A room-by-room guide full of affordable, practical and inspirational ideas to suit every budget. HOUSEHOLD WISDOM harks back to a thrifty and resourceful not-so-distant past. A time when items were reused rather than discarded, there was less packaging, more composting and a spirit of make-do and mend. A bumper edition of HOW TO BE COMFY and SAVE... more...
- HarperCollins Publishers 2015; US$ 10.99
A fabulous new book in the Spotless series, perfect for anyone who looks after babies and toddlers! Stains, spills, poo, wee, vomit. Once you have kids, there's no avoiding mess. It's everywhere - on every surface of your home, your baby and yourself! Here at last is the essential tool in every parent's baby-raising arsenal - the book that tells... more...
- Start Publishing LLC 2013; US$ 1.99
A wonderful book for anyone interested in starting their own homestead or small farm. This book will show you how to be self reliant and build the things you'll need. There are more than 200 illustrations showing you how to make handy farm devices. You'll learn about the farmer's workshop and tools, running a grindstone, making a dumb waiter, making... more...
- Skyhorse Publishing 2007; US$ 9.95
Dating from the Golden Age of American Farming, this volume is both a tribute to days gone by and a resource for present day homeowners, farmers, and ranchers striving toward greater self-sufficiency. Here you will find hundreds of clever ways to transform those odds and ends that might seem like junk into very useful gadgets and tools, from a treadmill... more...
- Random House Publishing Group 1999; US$ 15.00
Dylan Landis has an inside track with the decorating pros. Elegant and Easy Rooms will tell you their opinions on everything from how to arrange furniture in comfortable and imaginative ways to how to choose a color to create a certain mood or period (in the 1940's a particular shade of yellow was the most popular). The chapters include: Paint... more...
- Random House Publishing Group 2006; US$ 12.95
HOUSEKEEPING 101 Accidental Housewife (n): an individual who manages the household unexpectedly, unintentionally, by default, or by chance, with minimal skills, a glass of wine, and little interest in mastering her/his domain. Once upon a time lived the 1950s housewife who joyfully followed her domestic duties. Today?s housewife is anything but... more...
- McGraw-Hill Education 2006; US$ 16.95 US$ 13.90
Choosing and installing an irrigation system Creating a lawn from seed and sod Understanding and preparing soil Lawn diseases and insect pests Watering, fertilizing, and weeding more...