The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry...
New to eBooks.com?Learn more
- Bestsellers - This Week
- Foreign Language Study
- Bestsellers - Last 6 months
- Graphic Books
- Health & Fitness
- Political Science
- Biography & Autobiography
- Psychology & Psychiatry
- Body Mind & Spirit
- House & Home
- Business & Economics
- Children's & Young Adult Fiction
- Juvenile Nonfiction
- Language Arts & Disciplines
- Crafts & Hobbies
- Science Fiction
- Current Events
- Literary Collections
- Literary Criticism
- Literary Fiction
- Social Science
- The Environment
- Sports & Recreation
- Family & Relationships
- Study Aids
- Folklore & Mythology
- Food and Wine
- Performing Arts
- True Crime
- Foreign Language Books
- Elsevier Science 1977; US$ 72.95
Membrane Morphology of the Vertebrate Nervous System more...
- Springer 2007; US$ 199.00
How could a structure as complex as the vertebrate brain develop from the simplest multicellular animals? Natural selection offers an impeccable mechanism for the gradual transformation of species, but even Darwin sometimes expressed doubts about the origin of highly complex structures. Following an approach that has been termed developmental evolutionary... more...
- Elsevier Science 2011; US$ 59.95
* An affordably priced, compact laboratory/field manual, comparing human and nonhuman bones. * Contains almost 600 high-quality black and white images and diagrams, including inch and centimeter scales with each photograph. * Written by the foremost forensic scientists with decades of experience in the laboratory and as expert witnesses. * An additional... more...
- Elsevier Science 2014; US$ 29.95
Resourceful guide covering the anatomy and patho-physiology of the cardiovascular system, through both TCM and western medicine perspectives. more...
- Elsevier Science 2013; US$ 39.95
This original six chapter book will briefly review and integrate the basic concepts behind water distribution and movement in the body. This fills a knowledge gap that most medical and undergraduate physiology students acquire when these topics are studied separately. As of now, there is no textbook that fully integrates renal, cardiovascular and... more...
- Kugler Publications 1998; US$ 32.00
PrefaceUp to now, it was generally believed that the destruction of any part of the membranous labyrinth invariably led to complete hearing loss. This concept is no longer accurate!It became apparent that the inner ear was compartmentalized into a cochlea and a vestibule, separated from each other by two valves. Each compartment with its own morphology,... more...
- Morgan & Claypool Publishers 2009; US$ 45.00
Cartilage injuries in children and adolescents are increasingly observed, with roughly 20% of knee injuries in adolescents requiring surgery. In the US alone, costs of osteoarthritis (OA) are in excess of $65 billion per year (both medical costs and lost wages). Comorbidities are common with OA and are also costly to manage. Articular cartilage's low... more...
- European Respiratory Society Journals 2004; US$ 40.00
Chest physicians use a wide variety of imaging techniques in their pursuit of accurate diagnosis and in the evaluation of treatment. Technical advances in computer science, continuous refinements in computed tomography, positron emission tomography as well as magnetic resonance imaging have profoundly transformed our way of visualising chest diseases.... more...