The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry...
New to eBooks.com?Learn more
- Bestsellers - This Week
- Foreign Language Study
- Bestsellers - Last 6 months
- Graphic Books
- Health & Fitness
- Political Science
- Biography & Autobiography
- Psychology & Psychiatry
- Body Mind & Spirit
- House & Home
- Business & Economics
- Children's & Young Adult Fiction
- Juvenile Nonfiction
- Language Arts & Disciplines
- Crafts & Hobbies
- Science Fiction
- Current Events
- Literary Collections
- Literary Criticism
- Literary Fiction
- Social Science
- The Environment
- Sports & Recreation
- Family & Relationships
- Study Aids
- Folklore & Mythology
- Food and Wine
- Performing Arts
- True Crime
- Foreign Language Books
Most popular at the top
- Elsevier Science 1987; US$ 72.95
Alluvial fans are among the most prominent landscape features in the American Southwest and throughout the semi-arid and arid regions of the world. The importance of developing a qualitative and quantitative understanding of the hydraulic processes which formed, and which continue to modify, these features derives from their rapid and significant... more...
- Elsevier Science 1972; US$ 72.95
Fundamentals of transport phenomena in porous media more...
- The Institution of Engineering and Technology 2006; US$ 131.00
Unmanned marine vehicles (UMVs) include autonomous underwater vehicles, remotely operated vehicles, semi-submersibles and unmanned surface craft. Considerable importance is being placed on the design and development of such vehicles, as they provide cost-effective solutions to a number of littoral, coastal and offshore problems. This book highlights... more...
- GeneTech Books 2007; US$ 50.00
The Present Book Ocean Engineering Is Very Useful Not Only For Engineering Students But Also For Teachers And Research Scholars. The Book Carries Important Topics Like Harbor Design, Oscila System, Oceanic Biomedical Techniques, Mooring Line Geometry, Positioning Of Submersibles And Surface Ships, Delta Project Etc. This Book Is Very Useful Not Only... more...
- Wiley 2011; US$ 176.00
Gravity-driven water flow networks are a crucial method of delivering clean water to millions of people worldwide, and an essential agricultural tool. This book provides an all-encompassing guide to designing these water networks, combining theory and case studies. It includes design formulas for water flow in single or multiple, uniform or non-uniform... more...
- Springer 2011; US$ 179.00
Mounting concern about the influence of humans on climate and environmental conditions has increased the need for multi-disciplinary modelling efforts, including systems such as oceans, lakes, land surfaces, ice, rivers and atmosphere. Scientists have traditionally developed specialized models limited to application within their own disciplines. Increasing... more...
- Springer Berlin Heidelberg 2011; US$ 69.99
Das kompakte Fach- und Lehrbuch ermöglicht eine schnelle Einarbeitung in die physikalischen und technischen Grundlagen der Hydraulik. Die Autoren gehen auf Probleme der Druckflüssigkeit als Energieübertragungsmedium ein und stellen neben den hydraulischen Komponenten auch die für die Inbetriebnahme und den Betrieb von hydraulisch-technischen Anlagen... more...
- Elsevier Science 2005; US$ 400.00
* Each chapter is written by one or more invited world-renowned experts * Information provided in handy reference tables and design charts * Numerous examples demonstrate how the theory outlined in the book is applied in the design of structures Tremendous strides have been made in the last decades in the advancement of offshore exploration... more...