The Leading eBooks Store Online
3,817,579 members ⚫ 1,261,085 ebooks
New to eBooks.com?Learn more
- Bestsellers - This Week
- Foreign Language Study
- Bestsellers - Last 6 months
- Graphic Books
- Health & Fitness
- Political Science
- Biography & Autobiography
- Psychology & Psychiatry
- Body Mind & Spirit
- House & Home
- Business & Economics
- Children's & Young Adult Fiction
- Juvenile Nonfiction
- Language Arts & Disciplines
- Crafts & Hobbies
- Science Fiction
- Current Events
- Literary Collections
- Literary Criticism
- Literary Fiction
- Social Science
- The Environment
- Sports & Recreation
- Family & Relationships
- Study Aids
- Folklore & Mythology
- Food and Wine
- Performing Arts
- True Crime
- Foreign Language Books
Most popular at the top
- Saddleback Educational Publishing 2011; US$ 12.95
Timeless Classics--designed for the struggling reader and adapted to retain the integrity of the original classic. These classics will grab a student's attention from the first page. Included are eight pages of end-of-book activities to enhance the reading experience.Buck is much bigger and stronger than the other dogs. But he wasn't born to the savage... more...
- The Crown Publishing Group 2013; US$ 14.99
In honor of Madeleine L'Engle's 80th birthday, a host of prominent writers and academics gather to create this unique collection. Madeleine's circle of friends and peers (writers, poets, scholars, theologians) here provide an intimate portrait of L'Engle and respond to her writings and mentoring influence. Ranging from the personal to the academic,... more...
- Andrews UK 2010; US$ 4.49
As well as writing The Wizard of Oz, L Frank Baum also wrote many other stories, such as this wonderful collection of fairy tales. Still as enjoyable today as when they were written, this wonderful collection will delight all readers, and has been specially formatted for today's ebook devices. more...
- Infobase Publishing 2007; US$ 36.00
Set in Chicago in the 1930s, Richard Wright's novel tells the unforgettable story of Bigger Thomas, a brutal murderer caught in a cycle of racism and poverty in inner-city America. Though critics often debate the effectiveness of Bigger's character, nearly all agree on the power of Wright's tale. This new guide presents a comprehensive... more...
- Infobase Publishing 2006; US$ 36.00
This series provides comprehensive reading and study guides for some of the world's most important literary masterpieces. Nobel Prize-winner John Steinbeck's dramatic tale follows two migrant workers pursuing their dream of one day owning their own land. more...
- Infobase Publishing 2003; US$ 54.00
- Presents the most important 20th century criticism on major works from The Odyssey through modern literature. - The critical essays reflect a variety of schools of criticism. - Contains critical biographies, notes on the contributing critics, a chronology of the author's life, and an index. - Introductory essay by Harold Bloom more...
- McFarland & Company, Inc., Publishers 2011; US$ 45.00
Vladimir Nabokov, one of the 20th century's greatest novelists, is particularly remembered for his masterwork Lolita. This critical work examines the enduring themes of Lolita and places the novel in its proper biographical, social, cultural and historical contexts. Of particular interest are questions of love in all of its manifestations, the... more...