The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry...
New to eBooks.com?Learn more
- Bestsellers - This Week
- Foreign Language Study
- Bestsellers - Last 6 months
- Graphic Books
- Health & Fitness
- Political Science
- Biography & Autobiography
- Psychology & Psychiatry
- Body Mind & Spirit
- House & Home
- Business & Economics
- Children's & Young Adult Fiction
- Juvenile Nonfiction
- Language Arts & Disciplines
- Crafts & Hobbies
- Science Fiction
- Current Events
- Literary Collections
- Literary Criticism
- Literary Fiction
- Social Science
- The Environment
- Sports & Recreation
- Family & Relationships
- Study Aids
- Folklore & Mythology
- Food and Wine
- Performing Arts
- True Crime
- Foreign Language Books
Most popular at the top
- Infobase Publishing 2003; US$ 54.00
- Presents the most important 20th century criticism on major works from The Odyssey through modern literature. - The critical essays reflect a variety of schools of criticism. - Contains critical biographies, notes on the contributing critics, a chronology of the author's life, and an index. - Introductory essay by Harold Bloom more...
- De Gruyter 2011; US$ 168.00
This is the first modern comprehensive account of the syntax of Old Avestan, the earliest known form of Iranian language, attested in the Gathas of Zarathushtra and the Liturgy in Seven Chapters. It is based on the most up-to-date understanding of the texts, while following traditional principles of grammatical analysis. There are also substantial... more...
- Taylor and Francis 2012; US$ 90.00
This volume gives a brief outline of the life of Ibn Yamin (who died in 1367), based on the biography of Rashid-i-Yásimi and the background of his writing at a time when the Sultans of Khurásán at a time when they were constantly at war with one another. This version of the Qita?s was collated from the 1890 Bhopál edition with that of the Calcutta... more...
- Taylor and Francis 2012; US$ 110.00
The Javid-nama, commonly acknowledged as his greatest work, develops this theme within the frame-work of the ?Ascension? story. In imitation of the Prophet of Islam, the poet soars through the spheres, encountering on his heavenly journey many great figures of history with whom he converses. The resemblance to Dante?s Divine Comedy is obvious. more...
- Hodder Education 2010; US$ 35.18
The best-selling complete course for a fun and effective way to learn Modern Persian (Farsi). This ISBN is for the paperback book. The corresponding audio support (ISBN: 9781444102406) is also available. The book and audio support can also be purchased as a pack (ISBN: 9781444102307). more...
- Taylor and Francis 2012; US$ 39.95
Basic Persian: A Grammar and Workbook comprises an accessible reference grammar and related exercises in a single volume. This book presents twenty grammar units, covering the core material which students would expect to encounter in their first year of learning Persian. Grammar points are followed by multiple examples and exercises which allow... more...
- Taylor and Francis 2013; US$ 1,050.00
Browne's famous work, first published in 1902, was the essential text on literary history in Persian studies for many years. As an overview of Persian literature from the earliest times until Firdawsi, it continues to be a valuable reference. Out of print for some time, it is now reissued as a library edition, in facsimile to capture the feel of the... more...
- Taylor and Francis 2014; US$ 48.95
First Published in 2000. Routledge is an imprint of Taylor & Francis, an informa company. more...