The Leading eBooks Store Online
3,693,353 members ⚫ 1,195,028 ebooks
New to eBooks.com?Learn more
- Bestsellers - This Week
- Foreign Language Study
- Bestsellers - Last 6 months
- Graphic Books
- Health & Fitness
- Political Science
- Biography & Autobiography
- Psychology & Psychiatry
- Body Mind & Spirit
- House & Home
- Business & Economics
- Children's & Young Adult Fiction
- Juvenile Nonfiction
- Language Arts & Disciplines
- Crafts & Hobbies
- Science Fiction
- Current Events
- Literary Collections
- Literary Criticism
- Literary Fiction
- Social Science
- The Environment
- Sports & Recreation
- Family & Relationships
- Study Aids
- Folklore & Mythology
- Food and Wine
- Performing Arts
- True Crime
- Foreign Language Books
Most popular at the top
- Wiley 2007; US$ 24.99 US$ 14.99
Intended to complement content on the Dice Web site, this unique career guide is essential reading if you are seeking a better job, changing jobs, or looking for your first job. It provides you with real-world sample resumes, interview dialogue, and helpful career resources, as well as invaluable advice on how you can set yourself about the task of... more...
- Van Haren Publishing 2007; US$ 26.00
This IT Governance Management Guide is the result of a project that involved many experts from all over the world. It started out as a compact reference to one framework, but it grew into an original document on IT Governance. It provides readers with 2 benefits . First, it is a quick-reference guide to IT governance for those who are not acquainted... more...
- Pearson Education 2008; US$ 31.99
A Practical, Start-to-Finish Approach to Managing, Evolving, and Transforming Legacy IT Systems For every IT executive, manager, architect, program leader, project leader, and lead analyst ?Richard and Kevin introduce us to a reality that?s often neglected in our industry: the problem of evolving legacy systems, a domain... more...
- Wiley 2008; US$ 78.95 US$ 68.42
"In their fascinating analysis of the recent history of information technology, H. Peter Alesso and Craig F. Smith reveal the patterns in discovery and innovation that have brought us to the present tipping point. . . . A generation from now, every individual will have personally tailored access to the whole of knowledge . . . the sooner we all begin... more...
- Elsevier Science 1989; US$ 72.95
This monograph is based on a series of lectures given by the author at the first Advanced Research Institute on Discrete Applied Mathematics, held at Rutgers University. It emphasizes connections between the representational aspects of mixed integer programming and applied logic, as well as discussing logic-based approaches to decision support which... more...
- New Age International Pvt. Ltd., Publishers 2006; US$ 14.99
About the Book: This book, Information Technology and C Language, is the outcome of the painstaking endeavours of an experienced and distinguished author. Written in a very simple language within the comprehension of the students of an average caliber, this book imparts in-depth knowledge in the areas required to be covered at undergraduate level.... more...
- Springer Berlin Heidelberg 2006; US$ 39.34
Dieses Buch richtet sich an IT-Manager und IT-Berater. Der Leser erhält einen praxisorientierten Überblick, insbesondere aber Lösungsvorschläge für das erfolgreiche Management seiner Informationstechnologie. Im ersten Teil werden sechs aktuelle Trends und Herausforderungen im Informationsmanagement beschrieben. Im zweiten Teil wird ein umfassendes... more...
- International Development Research Centre 2009; US$ 35.00
1. Introduction Section 1: Representing the South 2..Representing the South Section 2:The South in a Global World 3. The South in a Changing World Order 4. The South in a Globalising Economy 5. Social and Cultural Change in the South Section 3: Living in the South 6.. Political Lives 7. Making a Living 8. Ways of Living Section 4: Making a Difference... more...