The Leading eBooks Store Online
3,603,993 members ⚫ 1,165,375 ebooks
New to eBooks.com?Learn more
- Bestsellers - This Week
- Foreign Language Study
- Bestsellers - Last 6 months
- Graphic Books
- Health & Fitness
- Political Science
- Biography & Autobiography
- Psychology & Psychiatry
- Body Mind & Spirit
- House & Home
- Business & Economics
- Children's & Young Adult Fiction
- Juvenile Nonfiction
- Language Arts & Disciplines
- Crafts & Hobbies
- Science Fiction
- Current Events
- Literary Collections
- Literary Criticism
- Literary Fiction
- Social Science
- The Environment
- Sports & Recreation
- Family & Relationships
- Study Aids
- Folklore & Mythology
- Food and Wine
- Performing Arts
- True Crime
- Foreign Language Books
Most popular at the top
- Taylor and Francis 2009; US$ 55.95
Critical Management Perspectives on Information Systems provides a coherent set of reference points to show students and researchers the organizational issues of information systems in theory, method and practice. Combining fresh and insightful contributions from lead researchers in the field, the book illustrates the diversity of approaches to... more...
- International Development Research Centre 2009; US$ 35.00
1. Introduction Section 1: Representing the South 2..Representing the South Section 2:The South in a Global World 3. The South in a Changing World Order 4. The South in a Globalising Economy 5. Social and Cultural Change in the South Section 3: Living in the South 6.. Political Lives 7. Making a Living 8. Ways of Living Section 4: Making a Difference... more...
- Taylor and Francis 2009; US$ 38.95
BTEC National for IT Practitioners: Business Units has been written specifically to cover the business pathway of the BTEC National specifications. This book caters for one of the most popular pathways in the BTEC National specifications, bringing together all the key specialist units for students who have chosen the business route, including... more...
- IT Governance Ltd 2007; US$ 29.90
This pocket guide provides an introduction on how to approach the complex subject of IT governance. It describes the drivers for IT governance: why it matters, and the relationships between IT governance, risk management, information risk, project governance and compliance risk. more...
- IT Governance Ltd 2009; US$ 91.90
Written for managers, executives and IT professionals, this book explains how to meet today?s corporate and IT governance requirements. It also gives practical guidance on how board executives and IT professionals can navigate and deploy the numerous IT management and IT governance frameworks and standards ? particularly ISO/IEC 38500. more...
- IT Governance Ltd 2008; US$ 29.90
This useful pocket guide provides an account of the scope and objectives of the ISO38500 standard. It outlines the standard's six core principles, sets out the three major tasks that the standard assigns to directors regarding IT, and explains the interrelationship between the two. more...
- IT Governance Ltd 2009; US$ 29.90
This guide describes the purpose, role and value of architecture in the enterprise. It explores the relationship between architecture, project management, change management and governance, and summarises the frameworks, methods, standards and toolsets currently in common use. more...
- Taylor and Francis 2010; US$ 41.95
Super series are a set of workbooks to accompany the flexible learning programme specifically designed and developed by the Institute of Leadership & Management (ILM) to support their Level 3 Certificate in First Line Management. The learning content is also closely aligned to the Level 3 S/NVQ in Management. The series consists of 35 workbooks. Each... more...