The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry...
New to eBooks.com?Learn more
- Bestsellers - This Week
- Foreign Language Study
- Bestsellers - Last 6 months
- Graphic Books
- Health & Fitness
- Political Science
- Biography & Autobiography
- Psychology & Psychiatry
- Body Mind & Spirit
- House & Home
- Business & Economics
- Children's & Young Adult Fiction
- Juvenile Nonfiction
- Language Arts & Disciplines
- Crafts & Hobbies
- Science Fiction
- Current Events
- Literary Collections
- Literary Criticism
- Literary Fiction
- Social Science
- The Environment
- Sports & Recreation
- Family & Relationships
- Study Aids
- Folklore & Mythology
- Food and Wine
- Performing Arts
- True Crime
- Foreign Language Books
Most popular at the top
- Edward Elgar Publishing 2011; US$ 40.00
This book reports and rationalizes the state-of-the-art concerning the social costs of electricity generation. Social costs are assessed by adding to the private generation costs, the external costs associated with damages to human health, the environment, crops, materials, and those related to the consequences of climate change. The authors consider... more...
- C&T Publishing 2014; US$ 17.99
You love to sew. Don?t you wish you could make a living from your sewing? You can, with the help of this practical guide for turning your passion for sewing into a successful home business. Everything you need to know is here, from finding your personal sewing style to creating a product line, identifying customers, equipping your studio,... more...
- Crown/Archetype 2005; US$ 19.00
From an award-winning New York Times reporter comes the full, mind-boggling story of the lies, crimes, and ineptitude behind the spectacular scandal that imperiled a presidency, destroyed a marketplace, and changed Washington and Wall Street forever . . . It was the corporate collapse that appeared to come out of nowhere. In late 2001, the Enron... more...
- Ashgate Publishing Ltd 2012; US$ 134.95
Licensing, Selling and Finance in the Pharmaceutical and Healthcare Industries is an assessment of the turbulent state of pharmaceutical and biotechnology markets as we enter the second decade of the 21st Century. At the same time, the book offers a cautionary evaluation of the future financing of innovation in terms of what's gone wrong and how... more...
- International Monetary Fund 2012; US$ 9.00
This study assesses the overall impact on credit of the financial regulatory reforms in Europe, Japan, and the United States. Long-term cost estimates are provided for Basel III capital and liquidity requirements, derivatives reforms, and higher taxes and fees. Overall, average lending rates in the base case would rise by 18 bps in Europe, 8 bps in... more...
- Globe Pequot Press 2010; US$ 17.99
1. Who Buys Gift Baskets? 2. What It Takes to Succeed 3. Home Office and Workspace Setup and Structure 4. Selecting Your Inventory 5. Gift Basket Design Tips and Techniques 6. The Lucrative Corporate Market 7. Advertising and Promotion 8. Delivery Methods 9. Checks, Balances, and Payments 10. Competition 11. Keeping Customers for Life... more...
- Ashgate Publishing Ltd 2012; US$ 119.95
In recognition of the sparse information available to practitioners in the field of business development, Martin Austin has drawn on his 30 years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry to provide this highly practical guide spanning the complete process. Based on the well-established training programme he has developed and delivers to pharmaceutical... more...