The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry...
New to eBooks.com?Learn more
- Bestsellers - This Week
- Foreign Language Study
- Bestsellers - Last 6 months
- Graphic Books
- Health & Fitness
- Political Science
- Biography & Autobiography
- Psychology & Psychiatry
- Body Mind & Spirit
- House & Home
- Business & Economics
- Children's & Young Adult Fiction
- Juvenile Nonfiction
- Language Arts & Disciplines
- Crafts & Hobbies
- Science Fiction
- Current Events
- Literary Collections
- Literary Criticism
- Literary Fiction
- Social Science
- The Environment
- Sports & Recreation
- Family & Relationships
- Study Aids
- Folklore & Mythology
- Food and Wine
- Performing Arts
- True Crime
- Foreign Language Books
Most popular at the top
- Infobase Publishing 2003; US$ 30.00
- Information-packed volumes provide comprehensive overviews of each nation's people, geography, history, government, economy, and culture- Abundant full-color illustrations guide the reader on a voyage of discovery- Maps reflect current political boundaries more...
- Infobase Publishing 2005; US$ 35.00
To understand how the United States came together as a nation, students must first acquaint themselves with the original 13 colonies - and how each of these colonies followed its own path to the ratification of the Constitution. Each book in this set highlights the people, places, and events that were important to the development of each colony. more...
- Infobase Publishing 2003; US$ 30.00
- Information-packed volumes provide comprehensive overviews of each nation's people, geography, history, government, economy, and culture - Abundant full-color illustrations guide the reader on a voyage of discovery - Maps reflect current political boundaries more...
- Infobase Publishing 2007; US$ 30.00
Takes readers on a journey through the historical corridors of the The Central Intelligence Agency (CIA). From the days of Wild Bill Donovan and the OSS to the war against terrorism, this title introduces some of the CIA's key players and reveals how intelligence has been a critical component in America's foreign policy. more...
- Random House Children's Books 2011; US$ 11.95
From Wheaties to telephones, microwave ovens to yo-yos, here are the inspiring and often funny stories of 50 mistakes and misunderstandings that helped bring about life as we know it. With hilarious cartoons and wacky facts, this fascinating compendium illustrates the adage "If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them." From... more...
- Aladdin 2009; US$ 5.99
Readers will delve deep?if they dare?into the history of ghosts and their portrayal in literature, art, and pop culture. From the spooky world of haunted castles to the subject of ghost-hunting, this book explores this fascinating subject through stories, facts, and pictures. Perfect for year-round reading?not just at Halloween?this book is sure to... more...
- Random House Children's Books 2009; US$ 5.99
It all begins when Soft Rain's teacher reads a letter stating that as of May 23, 1838, all Cherokee people are to leave their land and move to what many Cherokees called "the land of darkness". . .the west. Soft Rain is confident that her family will not have to move, because they have just planted corn for the next harvest but soon thereafter, soldiers... more...
- Tundra 2009; US$ 18.95
Winner of the Honor Book award in the 2003 Society of School Librarians International Awards program Selected as a finalist for the Sheila A. Egoff Children?s Literature Prize Selected by the Pennsylvania School Librarians Association as one of the PSLA YA Top Forty Nonfiction Titles 2003 Tapestry of Hope is an extraordinary anthology of writing... more...
- National Geographic Society 2009; US$ 6.95
Joseph Lemasolai Lekuton gives American kids a firsthand look at growing up in Kenya as a member of a tribe of nomads whose livelihood centers on the raising and grazing of cattle. Readers share Lekuton's first encounter with a lion, the epitome of bravery in the warrior tradition. They follow his mischievous antics as a young Maasai cattle herder,... more...