The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry...
New to eBooks.com?Learn more
- Bestsellers - This Week
- Foreign Language Study
- Bestsellers - Last 6 months
- Graphic Books
- Health & Fitness
- Political Science
- Biography & Autobiography
- Psychology & Psychiatry
- Body Mind & Spirit
- House & Home
- Business & Economics
- Children's & Young Adult Fiction
- Juvenile Nonfiction
- Language Arts & Disciplines
- Crafts & Hobbies
- Science Fiction
- Current Events
- Literary Collections
- Literary Criticism
- Literary Fiction
- Social Science
- The Environment
- Sports & Recreation
- Family & Relationships
- Study Aids
- Folklore & Mythology
- Food and Wine
- Performing Arts
- True Crime
- Foreign Language Books
Most popular at the top
- Penguin Group US 2015; US$ 3.99
Helicopters are amazing machines. They can take off and land vertically, hover over an area, and fly forward, backward, and laterally. This new nonfiction 8x8 is full of fascinating facts and photographs of these incredible choppers. more...
- Albert Whitman & Company 2014; US$ 6.99
What?s faster than a cheetah??no animal on earth can run faster. But a peregrine falcon can swoop faster than a cheetah can run. And the falcon can?t compare to an airplane, a rocket, or the speed of light. Lively text and watercolors will make children laugh while they learn all about speed. more...
- Little, Brown Book Group 2015; Not Available
* How did human beings evolve? * How did life on Earth begin? * What are fossils? * What are genes? * Why do creatures become extinct? Prepare to boggle your mind as we try to answer some of the most important and amazing questions ever asked. Bring a packed lunch, and don't forget your time machine because we'll be doing a fair bit of... more...
- Hodder Education 2014; US$ 239.94
Provide clear guidance to the 2014 changes and ensure in-depth study with accessible content, directly mapped to the new syllabus and approach to learning. This bestselling textbook contains all SL and HL content, which is clearly identified throughout. Options are available free online, along with appendices and data and statistics. - Improve exam... more...
- Little Simon 2014; Not Available
Rev your engines for this book of fun facts about trains, planes, bridges, tunnels, and more! Did you know that some trains can actually float? Magnets make the train rise above the tracks! How about that the longest suspension bridge in the world is a mile and a quarter long? Or that tunnels were built in the Netherlands to help keep certain... more...
- Hodder Education 2015; Not Available
Encourage students to learn independently and build on their knowledge with this textbook that leads students seamlessly from basic biological concepts to more complicated theories. - Develop experimental, analytical and evaluation skills with activities that introduce the practicals required by OCR and other experimental investigations in Biology... more...
- Michael O' Mara Books 2011; US$ 9.99
Offers information that children need to know about space - from facts and statistics to real-life adventures. This title helps boys and girls find their way around the solar system, learn if aliens really could exist and discover the origins of the universe. more...