The Leading eBooks Store Online
3,603,993 members ⚫ 1,165,375 ebooks
New to eBooks.com?Learn more
- Bestsellers - This Week
- Foreign Language Study
- Bestsellers - Last 6 months
- Graphic Books
- Health & Fitness
- Political Science
- Biography & Autobiography
- Psychology & Psychiatry
- Body Mind & Spirit
- House & Home
- Business & Economics
- Children's & Young Adult Fiction
- Juvenile Nonfiction
- Language Arts & Disciplines
- Crafts & Hobbies
- Science Fiction
- Current Events
- Literary Collections
- Literary Criticism
- Literary Fiction
- Social Science
- The Environment
- Sports & Recreation
- Family & Relationships
- Study Aids
- Folklore & Mythology
- Food and Wine
- Performing Arts
- True Crime
- Foreign Language Books
- I.B.Tauris 2013; US$ 14.95
The term conflict has often been used broadly and uncritically to talk about diverse situations ranging from street protests to war, though the many factors that give rise to any conflict and its continuation over a period of time vary greatly. The starting point of this innovative book is that it is unsatisfactory either to consider conflict within... more...
- SAGE Publications 2008; US$ 58.00
This book explores development communication, highlighting that it is, first and foremost, about people and the process needed to facilitate their sharing of knowledge and perceptions in order to effect positive developmental change. more...
- Springer Netherlands 2012; US$ 99.00
This book is concerned with Artificial Intelligence (AI) concepts and techniques as applied to industrial decision making, control and automation problems. The field of AI has been expanded enormously during the last years due to that solid theoretical and application results have accumulated. During the first stage of AI development most workers in... more...
- Springer US 2012; US$ 124.00
3. 8 Problems . . . 66 4 ENABLING REUSE 69 4. 1 Concepts . . . . . . . . 69 4. 2 Exploiting commonality 70 4. 3 Reusable building blocks 71 4. 4 Allowing replaceable components 75 4. 5 Other replaceable entities 79 4. 6 Limiting flexibility . . . 82 4. 7 Other considerations . . 84 4. 8 Language fundamentals 85 4. 9 Problems . . . . . . . . 88 5 FUNCTIONS... more...
- Primento Digital 2016; US$ 9.99
Analice el mercado para tener éxito en sus prácticas Este libro es una guía práctica y accesible para entender y aplicar la administración por objetivos, que le aportará la información esencial y le permitirá ganar tiempo. En tan solo 50 minutos usted podrá: ? Mejorar los procedimientos de su empresa ? Aplicar medidas de eficacia demostrada... more...
- Springer Berlin Heidelberg 2011; US$ 259.00
The mathematical and algorithmic methods used by viability theory are relevant to an array of complex systems. This updated edition explains the applications of viability theory, explaining the central concepts and illustrating them with numerous examples. more...
- Taylor and Francis 2016; US$ 54.95
In an increasing number of countries around the world, populist leaders, political parties and movements have gained prominence and influence, either by electoral successes on their own or by influencing other political parties and the national political discourse. While it is widely acknowledged that the media and the role of communication more broadly... more...
- Springer International Publishing 2015; US$ 129.00
This book addresses the application of methods used in statistical physics to complex systems?from simple phenomenological analogies to more complex aspects, such as correlations, fluctuation-dissipation theorem, the concept of free energy, renormalization group approach and scaling. Statistical physics contains a well-developed formalism that describes... more...