The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry...
New to eBooks.com?Learn more
- Bestsellers - This Week
- Foreign Language Study
- Bestsellers - Last 6 months
- Graphic Books
- Health & Fitness
- Political Science
- Biography & Autobiography
- Psychology & Psychiatry
- Body Mind & Spirit
- House & Home
- Business & Economics
- Children's & Young Adult Fiction
- Juvenile Nonfiction
- Language Arts & Disciplines
- Crafts & Hobbies
- Science Fiction
- Current Events
- Literary Collections
- Literary Criticism
- Literary Fiction
- Social Science
- The Environment
- Sports & Recreation
- Family & Relationships
- Study Aids
- Folklore & Mythology
- Food and Wine
- Performing Arts
- True Crime
- Foreign Language Books
Most popular at the top
- Cyan Books 2006; US$ 5.00
This book, based on a hugely successful course given to thousands of businesspeople, shows how anyone can speak with confidence to an audience of any size. Laced with humour and wit, the author emphasizes that you don?t have to be a brilliant orator to be an effective speaker in business. more...
- SAGE Publications 2008; US$ 88.00
Deliberately selected to represent as many parts of the globe as possible, and with a commitment to recognizing both the similarities and differences in children and young people's lives - from China to Denmark, from Canada to India, from Japan to Iceland, from - the authors offer a rich contextualization of children's engagement with their particular... more...
- Taylor and Francis 2013; US$ 37.95
AS & A2 Media Studies: The Essential Revision Guide for AQA is a comprehensively updated new edition offering advice and guidance to help students pass AS and A2 Media Studies. Written by a team of experienced teachers and examiners, the book offers clear and engaging pathways through all the areas covered in the Media Studies curriculum, providing... more...
- St. Martin's Press 2010; US$ 16.99
GET TO THE TRUTH People -- friends, family members, work colleagues, salespeople -- lie to us all the time. Daily, hourly, constantly. None of us is immune, and all of us are victims. According to studies by several different researchers, most of us encounter nearly 200 lies a day. Now there's something we can do about it. Liespotting links... more...
- Taylor and Francis 2013; US$ 76.95
Conceived as the successor to Gregg and Steinberg's Cognitive Processes in Writing, this book takes a multidisciplinary approach to writing research. The authors describe their current thinking and data in such a way that readers in psychology, English, education, and linguistics will find it readable and stimulating. It should serve as a resource... more...
- Penguin Publishing Group 2008; US$ 16.00
- Elle " The Art of Conversation will make your next foray into a bar or business reception much more entertaining [...] it will help both wallflowers and those lost in cyberspace achieve conversational connections." - Los Angeles Times "Witty, eloquent and insightful, Blyth's books is a delightful encouragement to rediscover conversation... more...
- SAGE Publications 2010; US$ 78.00
The most recent edition of the pre-eminent text in mass communication theory. Nothing else in the field is as comprehensive, as authoritative, or as popular. A market leading text from a world renowned author. more...
- Berrett-Koehler Publishers 2014; US$ 18.95
You want people to stretch their limits, but your conversations meant to help them often fall flat or backfire, creating more resistance than growth. Top leadership coach Marcia Reynolds offers a model for using the Discomfort Zone?the moment when the mind is most open to learning?to prompt people to think through problems, see situations more strategically,... more...