The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
New to eBooks.com?Learn more
- Bestsellers - This Week
- Foreign Language Study
- Bestsellers - Last 6 months
- Graphic Books
- Health & Fitness
- Political Science
- Biography & Autobiography
- Psychology & Psychiatry
- Body Mind & Spirit
- House & Home
- Business & Economics
- Children's & Young Adult Fiction
- Juvenile Nonfiction
- Language Arts & Disciplines
- Crafts & Hobbies
- Science Fiction
- Current Events
- Literary Collections
- Literary Criticism
- Literary Fiction
- Social Science
- The Environment
- Sports & Recreation
- Family & Relationships
- Study Aids
- Folklore & Mythology
- Food and Wine
- Performing Arts
- True Crime
- Foreign Language Books
Most popular at the top
- Oxford University Press, USA 2001; US$ 29.99
1. Obtaining Scientific Information. 2. Elements of Scientific Data and Tests of Questions. 3. Statistical Analyses. 4. Principles of Research Design. 5. Communication of Scientific Information: Writing. 6. The Scientific Paper. 7. Other Means of Scientific Communication. 8. Presenting Data in Tables. 9. Presenting Data in Figures. 10. Case Studies... more...
- HarperCollins 2011; US$ 18.99
Theclassic Wheelock?s Latin remains the most highly regarded andbestselling single-volume, introductory Latin textbook of its kind. Now in itsseventh edition, Wheelock?s Latin retains its signature core ofauthentic Latin readings, taken not only from classical literature, drama, andpoetry, but also from inscriptions, artifacts, and even graffiti... more...
- McGraw-Hill Education 2011; US$ 14.00
Build your confidence in your Spanish skills with practice, practice, practice! From present tense regular verbs to double object pronouns, this comprehensive guide and workbook covers all those aspects of Spanish grammar that you might find a little intimidating or hard to remember. Practice Makes Perfect: Complete Spanish Grammar focuses... more...
- Penguin Books Ltd 2009; Not Available
When a society becomes more affluent, does it lose other values? Are the skills that education and literacy gave millions wasted on consuming pop culture? Do the media coerce us into a world of the superficial and the material - or can they be a force for good? When Richard Hoggart asked these questions in his 1957 book The Uses of Literacy... more...
- McFarland & Company, Inc., Publishers 2012; US$ 45.00
While many texts explore ways to plan and implement story times in both school and public libraries, until now no work has brought together extensive book talks and follow-up activities specifically designed to develop thinking skills in young children. This innovative study offers age-appropriate book suggestions with related questions and activities... more...
- Oxford University Press 2012; US$ 9.99
How many languages are there? What differentiates one language from another? Are new languages still being discovered? Why are so many languages disappearing?The diversity of languages today is varied, but it is steadily declining. In this Very Short Introduction, Stephen Anderson answers the above questions by looking at the science behind languages.... more...
- Cambridge University Press 2011; US$ 34.00
For students studying the new Language A Language and Literature syllabus for the IB Diploma. more...
- Oxford University Press 2013; US$ 30.35
Teachers are often told that new teaching methods and materials are 'based on the latest research'. But what does this mean in practice? This book introduces you to some of the language acquisition research that will help you not just to evaluate existing materials, but also to adapt and use them in a way that fits what we currently understand... more...