The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry...
New to eBooks.com?Learn more
- Bestsellers - This Week
- Foreign Language Study
- Bestsellers - Last 6 months
- Graphic Books
- Health & Fitness
- Political Science
- Biography & Autobiography
- Psychology & Psychiatry
- Body Mind & Spirit
- House & Home
- Business & Economics
- Children's & Young Adult Fiction
- Juvenile Nonfiction
- Language Arts & Disciplines
- Crafts & Hobbies
- Science Fiction
- Current Events
- Literary Collections
- Literary Criticism
- Literary Fiction
- Social Science
- The Environment
- Sports & Recreation
- Family & Relationships
- Study Aids
- Folklore & Mythology
- Food and Wine
- Performing Arts
- True Crime
- Foreign Language Books
Most popular at the top
- Hunter Publishing 2013; US$ 4.99
Whitewater raft through pristine jungles, or bathe in natural hot water springs. Slide through a canopy of trees on a high wire. Visit coffee farms and banana plantations. Sunbathe on beaches of black volcanic or powdery white sand. Watch a nighttime volcano eruption put on a fireworks display of ruby-red hot lava. See endangered giant sea turtles... more...
- Rutgers University Press 2014; US$ 27.95
For decades, leaders in Newark, New Jersey, have claimed their city is about to return to its vibrant past. How accurate is this prediction? Is Newark on the verge of revitalization? Robert Curvin, who was one of New Jersey?s outstanding civil rights leaders, examines the city, chronicling its history, politics, and culture . Throughout the pages... more...
- Diplomica Verlag 2012; US$ 21.88
Die meisten Menschen heutzutage werden vermutlich schon von den Maya und Azteken gehört haben, obgleich sie diese wahrscheinlich nicht genau einzuordnen vermögen. Man weiß im Allgemeinen, dass es sich hierbei um zwei indigene Hochkulturen handelt, die nach der Eroberung Amerikas durch die Europäer wie alle anderen indigenen Kulturen dem Untergang anheimfielen.... more...
- Cambridge University Press 2005; US$ 37.00
This book studies the confrontation between popular movements and repressive regimes in Central America. more...
- Routledge 2007; US$ 125.00
Part of the ''Contemporary Inter-American Relations'' series, this book gives an overview of the history of US-Central American relations. It considers economic relations between the 2 regions, presenting information on the Central American Free Trade Agreement. It looks at political issues such as military cooperation, security issues, and others. more...
- Algora Publishing 2007; US$ 29.95
Nicaragua: The Imagining of a Nation is geared to students and academics of nationalism studies, history, and Latin American studies. Analyzing Nicaraguas postcolonial history, the author studies the Sandinista Revolution in the context of Nicaraguas on more...
- Infobase Publishing 2003; US$ 30.00
- Information-packed volumes provide comprehensive overviews of each nation's people, geography, history, government, economy, and culture - Abundant full-color illustrations guide the reader on a voyage of discovery - Maps reflect current political boundaries more...