The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry...
New to eBooks.com?Learn more
- Bestsellers - This Week
- Foreign Language Study
- Bestsellers - Last 6 months
- Graphic Books
- Health & Fitness
- Political Science
- Biography & Autobiography
- Psychology & Psychiatry
- Body Mind & Spirit
- House & Home
- Business & Economics
- Children's & Young Adult Fiction
- Juvenile Nonfiction
- Language Arts & Disciplines
- Crafts & Hobbies
- Science Fiction
- Current Events
- Literary Collections
- Literary Criticism
- Literary Fiction
- Social Science
- The Environment
- Sports & Recreation
- Family & Relationships
- Study Aids
- Folklore & Mythology
- Food and Wine
- Performing Arts
- True Crime
- Foreign Language Books
Most popular at the top
- Diplomica Verlag 2012; US$ 20.76
Die meisten Menschen heutzutage werden vermutlich schon von den Maya und Azteken gehört haben, obgleich sie diese wahrscheinlich nicht genau einzuordnen vermögen. Man weiß im Allgemeinen, dass es sich hierbei um zwei indigene Hochkulturen handelt, die nach der Eroberung Amerikas durch die Europäer wie alle anderen indigenen Kulturen dem Untergang anheimfielen.... more...
- Bitingduck Press 1998; US$ 10.95
The Classic era centers of Quirigua and Copan are the eastern most outposts of early Mayan civilization. The Middle Motagua served as the source of Mesoamerica's most precious material. It was the home of the jade that was so highly valued by ancient peoples. With the fall, close to 1000 A.D. of Quirigua, Copan and their satellite communities,... more...
- Cambridge University Press 2005; US$ 37.00
This book studies the confrontation between popular movements and repressive regimes in Central America. more...
- Routledge 2007; US$ 125.00
Part of the ''Contemporary Inter-American Relations'' series, this book gives an overview of the history of US-Central American relations. It considers economic relations between the 2 regions, presenting information on the Central American Free Trade Agreement. It looks at political issues such as military cooperation, security issues, and others. more...
- Temple University Press 2008; US$ 32.95
More than one million Latinos now live in New England. This is the first book to examine their impact on the region's culture, politics, and economics. At the same time, it investigates the effects of the locale on Latino residents' lives, traditions, and institutions.Employing methodologies from a variety of disciplines, twenty-one contributors explore... more...
- Algora Publishing 2007; US$ 29.95
Nicaragua: The Imagining of a Nation is geared to students and academics of nationalism studies, history, and Latin American studies. Analyzing Nicaraguas postcolonial history, the author studies the Sandinista Revolution in the context of Nicaraguas on more...
- Infobase Publishing 2003; US$ 30.00
- Information-packed volumes provide comprehensive overviews of each nation's people, geography, history, government, economy, and culture - Abundant full-color illustrations guide the reader on a voyage of discovery - Maps reflect current political boundaries more...