The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
New to eBooks.com?Learn more
- Bestsellers - This Week
- Foreign Language Study
- Bestsellers - Last 6 months
- Graphic Books
- Health & Fitness
- Political Science
- Biography & Autobiography
- Psychology & Psychiatry
- Body Mind & Spirit
- House & Home
- Business & Economics
- Children's & Young Adult Fiction
- Juvenile Nonfiction
- Language Arts & Disciplines
- Crafts & Hobbies
- Science Fiction
- Current Events
- Literary Collections
- Literary Criticism
- Literary Fiction
- Social Science
- The Environment
- Sports & Recreation
- Family & Relationships
- Study Aids
- Folklore & Mythology
- Food and Wine
- Performing Arts
- True Crime
- Foreign Language Books
Most popular at the top
- Oxford University Press, USA 2010; US$ 294.99
Claim construction is a major phase of a patent litigation where the meaning and scope of the claims themselves - the invention - is determined by the court. The outcome of this definition phase is crucial to the respective infringement and invalidity positions of the parties. The Thesaurus of Claim Construction directs practitioners to cases-and in... more...
- Taylor and Francis 2002; US$ 180.00
Foreign Direct Investment examines the different approaches to explaining the growth and distribution of FDI in the world. Pulling together contributions from an array of international experts, this study combines theoretical with empirical work on issues such as computable general equilibrium modelling, trade, intellectual property, environment,... more...
- Taylor and Francis 1999; US$ 53.95
An undergraduate textbook written specifically for law students, setting out the core principles for each of the main intellectual property rights in an understandable fashion. The law presented is that of the UK, as it is shaped by European Union and Convention obligations. more...
- Taylor and Francis 1997; US$ 112.00
This self-contained guide provides students of intellectual property law with a comprehensive summary of UK patent, trademark, copyright and design law, as well as the laws of confidentiality and passing-off. Topography rights, rights in performance and plant breeding rights are also covered. more...
- Emerald Group Publishing Limited 2004; US$ 199.00
1. Background The background to this special issue was the 2003 PMA Intellectual Capital Symposium, which was held at Cranfield School of Management, UK, between 31 September and 2 October 2003. The Performance Measurement Association (PMA) is a global network for those interested in the theory and practice of performance measurement and management.Previously... more...
- Edward Elgar Publishing 2006; US$ 40.00
Adopting a European perspective, this book seeks to offer a critical appraisal of the relationship between intellectual property law and competition law. It highlights the deficiencies in studying each of these areas of law independently, and argues for a more holistic approach, insisting that it is more useful to consider them as interdependent. more...
- Wiley 2012; US$ 99.95
Praise for The Art & Science of Technology Transfer "Phyl Speser's personality comes across in the text-complicated, intrigued, highly rational, insightful, rich in context, and fun. She had me smiling throughout. This work represents the next chapter of the technology transfer profession's development, where it will be all about getting to... more...