The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry...
New to eBooks.com?Learn more
- Bestsellers - This Week
- Foreign Language Study
- Bestsellers - Last 6 months
- Graphic Books
- Health & Fitness
- Political Science
- Biography & Autobiography
- Psychology & Psychiatry
- Body Mind & Spirit
- House & Home
- Business & Economics
- Children's & Young Adult Fiction
- Juvenile Nonfiction
- Language Arts & Disciplines
- Crafts & Hobbies
- Science Fiction
- Current Events
- Literary Collections
- Literary Criticism
- Literary Fiction
- Social Science
- The Environment
- Sports & Recreation
- Family & Relationships
- Study Aids
- Folklore & Mythology
- Food and Wine
- Performing Arts
- True Crime
- Foreign Language Books
- Federation Press 2009; US$ 55.00
Persuasive questioning and argument in courts and tribunals need skills in case preparation and techniques of presentation skills that can always be improved, whether the practitioner is renowned or a novice. This book explains the what, the why and the how of basic advocacy skills and techniques using four... more...
- McGraw-Hill Education 2003; US$ 39.95
* Offers "how to" information and solutions to the most common legal and tax issues facing general aviation aircraft owners--in layman's terms * Flow charts, diagrams, and legal case briefs provide real world scenarios of each discussion * CD-ROM contains downloadable forms, agreements, and checklists more...
- Diversified Publishing 2009; US$ 16.95
Whether you?re fighting with a neighbor about who should pay for a fence, pursuing a charge of discrimination at work, or chasing a $5000 loan, the ABA Guide to Resolving Legal Disputes: Inside and Outside the Courtroom can help you decide what steps to take to resolve disputes. This book, written in easy-to-read language with dozens of real-life... more...
- Diversified Publishing 2013; US$ 16.99
The American Bar Association Guide to Wills & Estates , Fourth Edition , is the user-friendly guide that contains everything you need to know about planning an estate and preparing a will. It is organized in easy-to-follow chapters with sidebars containing tips, checklists, and key information, encouraging you to begin the process quickly and easily.... more...
- Taylor and Francis 2001; US$ 129.95
This publication is directed at both attorneys and statisticians to ensure they will work together successfully on the application of statistics in the law. Attorneys will learn how best to utilize the statistician's talents, while gaining an enriched understanding of the law relevant to audits, jury selection, discrimination, environmental hazards,... more...
- Blackwell Publishing Ltd. 2003; US$ 129.95
The Arbitration Act 1996 introduced radical changes to the English arbitration law. Now in its third edition, this guide, written by practising arbitrators, provides a guide to the modern law of arbitration. The latest edition takes account of 80 new court decisions and changes to the Civil Procedure Rules. more...
- Chicago Review Press 2010; US$ 13.99
Whether a defendant is charged with misdemeanor disorderly conduct or first-degree murder, this is an indispensable guide for those who want to support family members, partners, or friends facing criminal charges. Draining away the confusion by explaining legal proceedings and jail procedures, it identifies common bond scams and lawyer rip-offs... more...