The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry...
New to eBooks.com?Learn more
- Bestsellers - This Week
- Foreign Language Study
- Bestsellers - Last 6 months
- Graphic Books
- Health & Fitness
- Political Science
- Biography & Autobiography
- Psychology & Psychiatry
- Body Mind & Spirit
- House & Home
- Business & Economics
- Children's & Young Adult Fiction
- Juvenile Nonfiction
- Language Arts & Disciplines
- Crafts & Hobbies
- Science Fiction
- Current Events
- Literary Collections
- Literary Criticism
- Literary Fiction
- Social Science
- The Environment
- Sports & Recreation
- Family & Relationships
- Study Aids
- Folklore & Mythology
- Food and Wine
- Performing Arts
- True Crime
- Foreign Language Books
Most popular at the top
- Elsevier Science 2010; US$ 61.95
WE ARE ADRIFT IN A SEA OF INFORMATION. We need information to make good decisions, to get things done, to learn, and to gain better mastery of the world around us. But we do not always have good control of our information - not even in the "home waters" of an office or on the hard drive of a computer. Instead, information may be controlling us - keeping... more...
- De Gruyter 2005; US$ 210.00
This book provides a single-volume introduction to the principles, strategies and practices currently applied by librarians and record keepers to the preservation of digital information. Also included are case studies of practice from the library, record keeping, audiovisual archiving, data archiving and geospatial communities. more...
- Greenwood Publishing Group 2007; US$ 45.00
Human beings have always had a penchant for collecting images. The challenge today is that almost anything and everything in the world is available as a viewable image. Consequently, say O'Connor and Greisdorf, image collections can no longer be the result of ad hoc processes rooted in antiquated methodologies. To this end, they present the reader... more...
- Taylor and Francis 2012; US$ 43.95
The digital revolution has brought with it a wider range of options for creating and producing print on paper products than ever seen before. With the growing demand for skills and knowledge with which to exploit the potential of digital technology, comes the need for a comprehensive book that not only makes it possible for production staff, editors,... more...
Papers from the First European Workshop on Technological & Security Issues in Digital Rights Management (EuDiRights?06)Emerald Group Publishing Limited 2007; US$ 199.00
A selection of papers examining issues arising from the need to balance fair use and individual rights to information on the Web, with the rights of content providers. more...
- Springer Netherlands 2006; US$ 179.00
1. The birth of the electronic journal In the autumn of 1987 Michael Ehringhaus and Bird Stasz of Syracuse U- versity launched New horizons in adult education, probably the very rst ref- 1 ereed scienti c journal to be published in electronic form ( g. 1. 1). The rst issue was sent over the Adult Education Network (AEDNET). The journal still 2 exists... more...
- Springer Berlin Heidelberg 2007; US$ 119.00
Cultural history enthusiasts have asserted the urgent need to protect digital information from imminent loss. Without action, much of what has been created in digital form is likely to become unusable. Although a decade has already elapsed since this challenge was clearly articulated, nobody has described a complete procedure for preventing such loss... more...