The Leading eBooks Store Online
3,794,961 members ⚫ 1,236,034 ebooks
New to eBooks.com?Learn more
- Bestsellers - This Week
- Foreign Language Study
- Bestsellers - Last 6 months
- Graphic Books
- Health & Fitness
- Political Science
- Biography & Autobiography
- Psychology & Psychiatry
- Body Mind & Spirit
- House & Home
- Business & Economics
- Children's & Young Adult Fiction
- Juvenile Nonfiction
- Language Arts & Disciplines
- Crafts & Hobbies
- Science Fiction
- Current Events
- Literary Collections
- Literary Criticism
- Literary Fiction
- Social Science
- The Environment
- Sports & Recreation
- Family & Relationships
- Study Aids
- Folklore & Mythology
- Food and Wine
- Performing Arts
- True Crime
- Foreign Language Books
Most popular at the top
- Springer Berlin Heidelberg 2011; US$ 105.69
Addressing advanced issues of digital preservation, beyond keeping the bits and the ability to render, this book explores concepts of understandability, usability and interoperability for digital objects, as well as concerns over issues such as authenticity. more...
- Wiley 2013; US$ 176.00 US$ 152.53
Of vital interest to all librarians and information specialists, this book presents all aspects of the effects of digitization of today's and tomorrow's libraries. From social to technical issues, Digital Libraries includes chapters on the growth of the role of librarian, the reader experience, cataloging, search engines, OPAC, law, ergonomic studies,... more...
Papers from the First European Workshop on Technological & Security Issues in Digital Rights Management (EuDiRights?06)Emerald Group Publishing Limited 2007; US$ 199.00
A selection of papers examining issues arising from the need to balance fair use and individual rights to information on the Web, with the rights of content providers. more...
- Elsevier Science 2010; US$ 61.95
Keeping Found Things Found: The Study and Practice of Personal Information Management is the first comprehensive book on new 'favorite child' of R&D at Microsoft and elsewhere, personal information management (PIM). It provides a comprehensive overview of PIM as both a study and a practice of the activities people do, and need to be doing, so that... more...
- Springer Netherlands 2006; US$ 116.26
1. The birth of the electronic journal In the autumn of 1987 Michael Ehringhaus and Bird Stasz of Syracuse U- versity launched New horizons in adult education, probably the very rst ref- 1 ereed scienti c journal to be published in electronic form ( g. 1. 1). The rst issue was sent over the Adult Education Network (AEDNET). The journal still 2 exists... more...
- Taylor and Francis 2012; US$ 43.95
The digital revolution has brought with it a wider range of options for creating and producing print on paper products than ever seen before. With the growing demand for skills and knowledge with which to exploit the potential of digital technology, comes the need for a comprehensive book that not only makes it possible for production staff, editors,... more...
- Springer Berlin Heidelberg 2007; US$ 81.38
Cultural history enthusiasts have asserted the urgent need to protect digital information from imminent loss. Without action, much of what has been created in digital form is likely to become unusable. Although a decade has already elapsed since this challenge was clearly articulated, nobody has described a complete procedure for preventing such loss... more...