The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry...
New to eBooks.com?Learn more
- Bestsellers - This Week
- Foreign Language Study
- Bestsellers - Last 6 months
- Graphic Books
- Health & Fitness
- Political Science
- Biography & Autobiography
- Psychology & Psychiatry
- Body Mind & Spirit
- House & Home
- Business & Economics
- Children's & Young Adult Fiction
- Juvenile Nonfiction
- Language Arts & Disciplines
- Crafts & Hobbies
- Science Fiction
- Current Events
- Literary Collections
- Literary Criticism
- Literary Fiction
- Social Science
- The Environment
- Sports & Recreation
- Family & Relationships
- Study Aids
- Folklore & Mythology
- Food and Wine
- Performing Arts
- True Crime
- Foreign Language Books
- Springer US 2012; US$ 99.00
1. Aerospace Engineering.- 2. Agricultural Economics, Sciences, and Engineering.- 3. Architectural Engineering and Urban Planning.- 4. Astronomy.- 5. Astrophysics.- 6. Ceramic Engineering.- 7. Chemical Engineering.- 8. Chemistry and Biochemistry.- 9. Civil Engineering.- 10. Communications Engineering and Computer Science.- 11. Cryogenic Engineering... more...
- Taylor and Francis 2003; US$ 220.00
This excellent reference traces the construction and maintenance of the digital collections and services that have been available day in and day out to users worldwide for more than a decade. It examines applicable guidelines for any library looking to build and manage systems, conduct and evaluate projects, and scout new directions for mainstreaming... more...
- Taylor and Francis 2011; US$ 158.00
Women?s participation in the U.S. Armed Forces has grown over time in response to the national need for their services. Throughout each era of American history, patriotic women volunteered to serve their country in a wide variety of official and unofficially sanctioned capacities. When there was a call to duty, the United States Armed Forces always... more...
- University of Minnesota Press 1964; US$ 75.00
The aim of this book is to list every reference to William Blake published between 1757 and 1863 and every criticism and edition of his works from the beginning to the present. Partly because of the deluge of scholarship in the last forty years, it includ more...
- McFarland & Company, Inc., Publishers 2009; US$ 95.00
In the early days of television, many of its actors, writers, producers and directors came from radio. This crossover endowed the American Radio Archives with a treasure trove of television documents. The collected scripts span more than 40 years of American television history, from live broadcasts of the 1940s to the late 1980s. They also cover the... more...
- Elsevier Science 2013; US$ 90.00
Workplace culture refers to conditions that collectively influence the work atmosphere. These can include policies, norms, and unwritten standards for behavior. This book focuses on various aspects of workplace culture in academic libraries from the practitioners? viewpoint, as opposed to that of the theoretician. The book asks the following questions:... more...
- Infobase Publishing 2010; US$ 54.00
Aldous Huxley has been called the 20th century's answer to the Renaissance thinker. He gained fame for his utopian and dystopian fiction, including Brave New World, Point Counter Point, Crome Yellow, and Ape and Essence. With an introductory essay from Yale literature professor Harold Bloom, this volume contains a collection of the finest contemporary... more...