The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry...
New to eBooks.com?Learn more
- Bestsellers - This Week
- Foreign Language Study
- Bestsellers - Last 6 months
- Graphic Books
- Health & Fitness
- Political Science
- Biography & Autobiography
- Psychology & Psychiatry
- Body Mind & Spirit
- House & Home
- Business & Economics
- Children's & Young Adult Fiction
- Juvenile Nonfiction
- Language Arts & Disciplines
- Crafts & Hobbies
- Science Fiction
- Current Events
- Literary Collections
- Literary Criticism
- Literary Fiction
- Social Science
- The Environment
- Sports & Recreation
- Family & Relationships
- Study Aids
- Folklore & Mythology
- Food and Wine
- Performing Arts
- True Crime
- Foreign Language Books
Most popular at the top
- ReadHowYouWant 2008; US$ 4.99
Books for All Kinds of Readers ReadHowYouWant offers the widest selection of on-demand, accessible format editions on the market today. Each edition has been optimized for maximum readability, using our patent-pending conversion technology. We are partnering with leading publishers around the globe to create accessible editions of their titles. Our... more...
- De Gruyter 2015; US$ 140.00
This volume offers a timely critique of the discourse on the dissolution of character in contemporary theatre. Proposing theatrical character as a malleable notion whereby understandings of subjectivity are negotiated, Delgado-García stretches the term to encompass and illuminate otherwise unaccounted-for subjects and political gestures in experimental,... more...
- Taylor and Francis 2016; US$ 49.95
This book contains the English and French texts and a complete record of the genesis of each. Besides Comment C'est How It Is , O'Reilly has included L'Image and an excerpt from Comment C'est that was published later in another volume. more...
- Faber & Faber 2014; US$ 11.65
Are you fascinated by Stoppard's plays but want an informed view into their complexities? Are you studying his plays and looking for help with interpretation? Do you teach Stoppard and need a reliable guide? A Faber Critical Guide to Tom Stoppard's major work gives us all this and more: - an introduction to the distinctive features of the... more...
- Faber & Faber 2015; US$ 13.11
This series contains what no other study guides can offer - extensive first-hand interviews with the playwrights and their closest collaborators on all of their major work, put together by top academics especially for the modern student market. As well as invaluable synopses, biographical essays and chronologies, these guides allow the student much... more...
- Faber & Faber 2010; US$ 11.99
- he hadn't forgotten i was there - he just didn't care whether i was there or not - it would've been better him forgetting rather than not caring at all Gerry and Iggy face the ends of their lives in a London hostel. As they drift from present concerns - the funeral of an old drinking partner, the relative sizes of their swollen livers,... more...
- Primento Digital Publishing 2015; US$ 2.99
Extrait : LYDIE. Nous vous revoyons donc, heureuse Briseïs ! L'injuste Agamemnon, pour venger son pays, Vous rendant au Héros à qui vous sûtes plaire, Croit que vous fléchirez d'un seul mot sa colère." À PROPOS DES ÉDITIONS LIGARAN : Les éditions LIGARAN proposent des versions numériques de grands classiques de la littérature ainsi que des livres... more...
- Carysfort Press Limited 2014; US$ 7.99
Series of essays celebrating the work of Irish playwright, Thomas Kilroy. more...