The Leading eBooks Store Online
3,725,826 members ⚫ 1,209,635 ebooks
New to eBooks.com?Learn more
- Bestsellers - This Week
- Foreign Language Study
- Bestsellers - Last 6 months
- Graphic Books
- Health & Fitness
- Political Science
- Biography & Autobiography
- Psychology & Psychiatry
- Body Mind & Spirit
- House & Home
- Business & Economics
- Children's & Young Adult Fiction
- Juvenile Nonfiction
- Language Arts & Disciplines
- Crafts & Hobbies
- Science Fiction
- Current Events
- Literary Collections
- Literary Criticism
- Literary Fiction
- Social Science
- The Environment
- Sports & Recreation
- Family & Relationships
- Study Aids
- Folklore & Mythology
- Food and Wine
- Performing Arts
- True Crime
- Foreign Language Books
Most popular at the top
- University of Toronto Press, Scholarly Publishing Division 2008; US$ 48.95
A wide-ranging yet carefully crafted study, Fairy-Tale Science investigates the complex interplay between scientific discourse and an emerging literary genre, and expands our understanding of the early modern European imagination. more...
- University of Toronto Press, Scholarly Publishing Division 2008; US$ 77.00
Lucamante looks at the ways in which both Italian literary tradition and external influences have assisted Italian women writers in rethinking the theoretical and aesthetic ties between author, text, and readership in the construction of the novel. more...
- University of Toronto Press, Scholarly Publishing Division 2008; US$ 69.00
Grazia Deledda's Dance of Modernity is a highly original and innovative interpretation of Deledda's narrative in philosophical perspective, which also includes the study of textual variations and considers cultural history in Italy during the early twentieth century. more...
- University of Toronto Press, Scholarly Publishing Division 2008; US$ 72.00
Venturing outside the Decameron to the Latin works, and outside the usual textual and intertextual readings of Boccaccio to more broadly cultural and anthropological material, Boccaccio's Naked Muse offers fresh insights on this hugely significant literary figure. more...
- University of Toronto Press, Scholarly Publishing Division 2008; US$ 82.00
Sartini Blum demonstrate that women writers and migrant authors in contemporary Italy present journeys as events that are beyond heroic modern exploration and postmodern fragmentation. more...
- University of Toronto Press, Scholarly Publishing Division 2009; US$ 75.00
This study sets out to help restore Persiles to pride of place within Cervantes?s corpus by reading it as the author?s summa , as a boldly new kind of prose epic that casts an original light on the major political, religious, social, and literary debates of its era. more...
- University of Toronto Press, Scholarly Publishing Division 2013; US$ 72.00
Irigoyen-García provides incisive new ideas about the social and ethnocentric uses of the genre, as well as its interrelation with ideas of race, animal husbandry, and nation building in early modern Spain. more...