The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry...
New to eBooks.com?Learn more
- Bestsellers - This Week
- Foreign Language Study
- Bestsellers - Last 6 months
- Graphic Books
- Health & Fitness
- Political Science
- Biography & Autobiography
- Psychology & Psychiatry
- Body Mind & Spirit
- House & Home
- Business & Economics
- Children's & Young Adult Fiction
- Juvenile Nonfiction
- Language Arts & Disciplines
- Crafts & Hobbies
- Science Fiction
- Current Events
- Literary Collections
- Literary Criticism
- Literary Fiction
- Social Science
- The Environment
- Sports & Recreation
- Family & Relationships
- Study Aids
- Folklore & Mythology
- Food and Wine
- Performing Arts
- True Crime
- Foreign Language Books
Most popular at the top
- Vieweg+Teubner Verlag 2013; US$ 49.95
1. Die Helix oder Schraubenlinie.- 2. Kleinsche Flaschen und andere Flächen.- 3. Kombinatorik.- 4. Springende Bälle in Vielecken und Polyedern.- 5. Vier ungewöhnliche Brettspiele.- 6. Das starre Quadrat und acht andere Probleme.- 1. Das starre Quadrat.- 2. Eine Wette.- 3. Ein dreidimensionales Labyrinth.- 4. Goldene Kettenglieder.- 5. Magische Wortquadrate.-... more...
- Springer 2013; US$ 59.99
This new edition of Lax, Burstein, and Lax's Calculus with Applications and Computing offers meaningful explanations of the important theorems of single variable calculus. Written with students in mathematics, the physical sciences, and engineering in mind, and revised with their help, it shows that the themes of calculation, approximation, and... more...
- Springer New York 2013; US$ 49.99
???Ideal textbook for use in a mathematics course for liberal arts majors Covers accessible and applicable topics that other books omit Presents a range of relevant material in a condensed and approachable manner Features numerous examples, writing exercises, and multiple choice questions more...
- World Scientific Publishing Company 2009; US$ 33.00
Olympiad mathematics is not a collection of techniques of solving mathematical problems but a system for advancing mathematical education. This book is based on the lecture notes of the mathematical Olympiad training courses conducted by the author in Singapore. Its scope and depth not only covers and exceeds the usual syllabus, but introduces a variety... more...
- World Scientific Publishing Company 2002; US$ 200.00
Combinatorial and global optimization problems appear in a wide range of applications in operations research, engineering, biological science, and computer science. In combinatorial optimization and graph theory, many approaches have been developed that link the discrete universe to the continuous universe through geometric, analytic, and algebraic... more...
- World Scientific Publishing Company 2000; US$ 131.00
The main purpose of this book is to provide a concise introduction to the methods and philosophy of constructing nonstandard finite difference schemes and illustrate how such techniques can be applied to several important problems. Chapter 1 gives an overview of the subject and summarizes previous work. Chapters 2 and 3 consider in detail the construction... more...
- World Scientific Publishing Company 2014; US$ 153.00
This book is written for scientists and engineers who use HHT (Hilbert–Huang Transform) to analyze data from nonlinear and non-stationary processes. It can be treated as a HHT user manual and a source of reference for HHT applications. The book contains the basic principle and method of HHT and various application examples, ranging from the... more...
- Elsevier Science 2014; US$ 72.95
Linear Regression and its Application to Economics presents the economic applications of regression theory. This book discusses the importance of linear regression for multi-dimensional variables. Organized into six chapters, this book begins with an overview of the elementary concepts and the more important definitions and theorems concerning two-dimensional... more...