The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry...
New to eBooks.com?Learn more
- Bestsellers - This Week
- Foreign Language Study
- Bestsellers - Last 6 months
- Graphic Books
- Health & Fitness
- Political Science
- Biography & Autobiography
- Psychology & Psychiatry
- Body Mind & Spirit
- House & Home
- Business & Economics
- Children's & Young Adult Fiction
- Juvenile Nonfiction
- Language Arts & Disciplines
- Crafts & Hobbies
- Science Fiction
- Current Events
- Literary Collections
- Literary Criticism
- Literary Fiction
- Social Science
- The Environment
- Sports & Recreation
- Family & Relationships
- Study Aids
- Folklore & Mythology
- Food and Wine
- Performing Arts
- True Crime
- Foreign Language Books
Most popular at the top
- Elsevier Science 2011; US$ 210.00
The domain of nonlinear dynamical systems and its mathematical underpinnings has been developing exponentially for a century, the last 35 years seeing an outpouring of new ideas and applications and a concomitant confluence with ideas of complex systems and their applications from irreversible thermodynamics. A few examples are in meteorology, ecological... more...
- World Scientific Publishing Company 2010; US$ 158.00
Real-world systems that involve some non-smooth change are often well-modeled by piecewise-smooth systems. However there still remain many gaps in the mathematical theory of such systems. This doctoral thesis presents new results regarding bifurcations of piecewise-smooth, continuous, autonomous systems of ordinary differential equations and maps.... more...
- Princeton University Press 2011; US$ 75.00
This book uses the hypoelliptic Laplacian to evaluate semisimple orbital integrals in a formalism that unifies index theory and the trace formula. The hypoelliptic Laplacian is a family of operators that is supposed to interpolate between the ordinary Laplacian and the geodesic flow. It is essentially the weighted sum of a harmonic oscillator along... more...
- World Scientific Publishing Company 2010; US$ 51.00
Vietnam has actively organized the National Competition in Mathematics and since 1962, the Vietnamese Mathematical Olympiad (VMO). On the global stage, Vietnam has also competed in the International Mathematical Olympiad (IMO) since 1974 and constantly emerged as one of the top ten. To inspire and further challenge readers, we have gathered in this... more...
- Vieweg+Teubner Verlag 2013; US$ 49.95
1. Grundbegriffe.- 1.1. Der mathematische Sprachgebrauch.- 1.2. Mengen.- 1.3. Kreuzprodukte, Relationen und Funktionen.- 1.4. Abbildungen.- 2. Gruppen, Ringe und Körper.- 2.1. Verknüpfungen und Halbgruppen.- 2.2. Gruppen.- 2.3. Ringe und Körper.- 3. Ordnungsrelationen.- 3.1. Geordnete Mengen.- 3.2. Angeordnete Körper.- 4. Die natürlichen Zahlen.- 4.1.... more...
- Elsevier Science 2014; US$ 72.95
Stochastic control, the control of random processes, has become increasingly more important to the systems analyst and engineer. The Second IFAC Symposium on Stochastic Control represents current thinking on all aspects of stochastic control, both theoretical and practical, and as such represents a further advance in the understanding of such systems. more...
- Springer New York 2006; US$ 79.95
The ultimate collection of high-school-level mathematics problems. Former IMO participants have rescued these problems from old and scattered manuscripts, and produced the definitive source of IMO practice problems in one volume for the first time. more...
- New Age International Pvt. Ltd., Publishers 2005; US$ 20.00
Salient Features Mathematical logic, fundamental concepts, proofs and mathematical induction (Chapter 1) Set theory, fundamental concepts, theorems, proofs, Venn diagrams, product of sets, application of set theory and fundamental products (Chapter 2) An introduction to binary relations and concepts, graphs, arrow diagrams, relation matrix, composition... more...
- World Scientific Publishing Company 2007; US$ 43.00
The International Mathematical Olympiad (IMO) is a competition for high school students. China has taken part in IMO twenty times since 1985 and has won the top ranking for countries thirteen times, with a multitude of golds for individual students. The 6 students China sent every year were selected from 20 to 30 students among approximately 130 students... more...