The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry...
New to eBooks.com?Learn more
- Bestsellers - This Week
- Foreign Language Study
- Bestsellers - Last 6 months
- Graphic Books
- Health & Fitness
- Political Science
- Biography & Autobiography
- Psychology & Psychiatry
- Body Mind & Spirit
- House & Home
- Business & Economics
- Children's & Young Adult Fiction
- Juvenile Nonfiction
- Language Arts & Disciplines
- Crafts & Hobbies
- Science Fiction
- Current Events
- Literary Collections
- Literary Criticism
- Literary Fiction
- Social Science
- The Environment
- Sports & Recreation
- Family & Relationships
- Study Aids
- Folklore & Mythology
- Food and Wine
- Performing Arts
- True Crime
- Foreign Language Books
Most popular at the top
- Pearson Education 2008; US$ 35.99
This is the eBook version of the printed book. If the print book includes a CD-ROM, this content is not included within the eBook version. Printed entirely in color, with helpful figures and syntax coloring to make code samples appear as they do in Visual Studio. In just 24 sessions of one hour or less, you will be able to begin effectively... more...
- BCS Learning & Development Limited 2012; US$ 46.99
Essential for all IT people tasked with migrating data Reflects the increasing sophistication of related software Updated new edition of bestselling text (previous ISBN 9781902505718) Helps the reader get the dirty old data out of legacy systems and transform it into clean new data. Includes Anecdotes, Hints, Golden Rules, Definitions more...
- Apress 2014; US$ 34.99
1. This Apress book aims to be first or unique English language book to market on Android 3D Game Programming (there is however a Chinese lang book.). 1. Given sell like, there may be some potential for retail, trade sales. 2. Otherwise, most revenue should come from the high relevancy of Android in books as a service database engines like Safari... more...
- CRC Press 2014; US$ 59.95
Requiring no prior hacking experience, Ethical Hacking and Penetration Testing Guide supplies a complete introduction to the steps required to complete a penetration test, or ethical hack, from beginning to end. You will learn how to properly utilize and interpret the results of modern-day hacking tools, which are required to complete a penetration... more...
- John Benjamins Publishing Company 2002; US$ 180.00
The focus of this book is on the theory of infinity in Lawrence of Lindores? commentary on Aristotle?s ?Physics?. Written shortly before 1400, Lindores? text played an important role in disseminating the natural philosophy of John Buridan and his disciples in the 15 th century. In the first part of this book, Lindores? concept of science is discussed... more...
- Packt Publishing 2015; US$ 23.99
If you are new to Objective-C or a veteran in iOS application development, this is the book for you. This book will ensure that you can actively learn the methods and concepts in relation to memory management in a more engaging way. Basic knowledge of iOS development is required for this book. more...
- Packt Publishing 2015; US$ 39.99
This book is for developers who are willing to explore iOS game programming in depth. Good knowledge level and understanding of iOS game development will be an added advantage. You should already have a working installation of Xcode and Sprite kit. more...
- Packt Publishing 2015; US$ 23.99
- Packt Publishing 2015; US$ 35.99
If you are a Clojure developer who is interested in using Reactive Programming to build asynchronous and concurrent applications, this book is for you. Knowledge of Clojure and Leiningen is required. Basic understanding of ClojureScript will be helpful for the web chapters, although it is not strictly necessary. more...