The Leading eBooks Store Online
3,629,807 members ⚫ 1,172,494 ebooks
New to eBooks.com?Learn more
- Bestsellers - This Week
- Foreign Language Study
- Bestsellers - Last 6 months
- Graphic Books
- Health & Fitness
- Political Science
- Biography & Autobiography
- Psychology & Psychiatry
- Body Mind & Spirit
- House & Home
- Business & Economics
- Children's & Young Adult Fiction
- Juvenile Nonfiction
- Language Arts & Disciplines
- Crafts & Hobbies
- Science Fiction
- Current Events
- Literary Collections
- Literary Criticism
- Literary Fiction
- Social Science
- The Environment
- Sports & Recreation
- Family & Relationships
- Study Aids
- Folklore & Mythology
- Food and Wine
- Performing Arts
- True Crime
- Foreign Language Books
Most popular at the top
- Springer Berlin Heidelberg 2013; US$ 54.99
1. Was ist "Praktische Mathematik"? Die Mathematik als Ganzes HiBt sich als eine Disziplin verstehen, die liber einem vor gegebenen (bei jedem Spezialgebiet anderen) Axiomensystem mit einer vorgegebenen Logik ein Geb.3.ude von Deduktionen errichtet. In der reinen Mathematik geschieht dies ohne jede Beziehung zur Praxis, da die reine Mathematik allein... more...
- Springer Berlin Heidelberg 2012; US$ 129.00
The method of. fractional steps, known familiarly as the method oi splitting, is a remarkable technique, developed by N. N. Yanenko and his collaborators, for solving problems in theoretical mechanics numerically. It is applicable especially to potential problems, problems of elasticity and problems of fluid dynamics. Most of the applications at the... more...
- Apple Academic Press 2013; US$ 149.95
In this book on mathematical programming, the postulate spacial-time certainty of economic process at uncertainty conditions in finite-dimensional vector space and the principle piecewise-linear homogeneity of economic process at uncertainty conditions in finite-dimensional vector space are first suggested. A special theory on constructing piecewise-linear... more...
- Princeton University Press 2013; US$ 78.50 US$ 62.80
The natural numbers have been studied for thousands of years, yet most undergraduate textbooks present number theory as a long list of theorems with little mention of how these results were discovered or why they are important. This book emphasizes the historical development of number theory, describing methods, theorems, and proofs in the contexts... more...
- CRC Press 2016; US$ 89.95
Instead of presenting the standard theoretical treatments that underlie the various numerical methods used by scientists and engineers, Using R for Numerical Analysis in Science and Engineering shows how to use R and its add-on packages to obtain numerical solutions to the complex mathematical problems commonly faced by scientists and engineers.... more...
- Springer New York 2013; US$ 99.00
This book gathers important material from floating-point arithmetic, polynomials, series, interpolation, the discrete Fourier transform, numerical differentiation and integration, numerical solutions of ODEs, BVPs, DDEs, and PDEs, and optimization. more...
- Springer Milan 2014; US$ 69.99
This book introduces the basic concepts for the numerical modelling of partial differential equations. It details algorithmic and computer implementation aspects and provides a number of easy-to-use programs. more...
- Springer New York 2014; US$ 79.99
The implicit function theorem is one of the most important theorems in analysis and its many variants are basic tools in partial differential equations and numerical analysis. This second edition of Implicit Functions and Solution Mappings presents an updated and more complete picture of the field by including solutions of problems that have been... more...