The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry...
New to eBooks.com?Learn more
- Bestsellers - This Week
- Foreign Language Study
- Bestsellers - Last 6 months
- Graphic Books
- Health & Fitness
- Political Science
- Biography & Autobiography
- Psychology & Psychiatry
- Body Mind & Spirit
- House & Home
- Business & Economics
- Children's & Young Adult Fiction
- Juvenile Nonfiction
- Language Arts & Disciplines
- Crafts & Hobbies
- Science Fiction
- Current Events
- Literary Collections
- Literary Criticism
- Literary Fiction
- Social Science
- The Environment
- Sports & Recreation
- Family & Relationships
- Study Aids
- Folklore & Mythology
- Food and Wine
- Performing Arts
- True Crime
- Foreign Language Books
- Vieweg+Teubner Verlag 2013; US$ 49.95
Status und Ziele der quantitativen Sprachwissenschaft.- Article use as an indicator of style among English-language authors.- Phonetische Variabilität des Dialekts, dargelegt am Beispiel des Donauschwäbischen.- Zur Problematik einer syntagmatisch-phonologischen Sprachklassifikation.- Vielleicht ein Baustein zu Theorie und Praxis der numerischen Beschreibung... more...
- Springer Berlin Heidelberg 2014; US$ 129.00
Presented in honor of Ursula Gather?s 60th birthday this book deals with modern topics in the field of robust statistical methods, especially for time series and regression analysis, and with statistical methods for complex data structures. more...
- Springer Berlin Heidelberg 2011; US$ 189.00
This volume represents the refereed proceedings of the Fourth International Conference on Monte Carlo and Quasi-Monte Carlo Methods in Scientific Computing (MCQMC 2000) which was held at Hong Kong Baptist Uni versity from November 27 to December 1, 2000. The program of this con ference was arranged by a committee consisting of Kurt Binder (Univer... more...
- Physica-Verlag HD 2012; US$ 199.00
This COMPSTAT 2002 book contains the Keynote, Invited, and Full Contributed papers presented in Berlin, August 2002. A companion volume including Short Communications and Posters is published on CD. The COMPSTAT 2002 is the 15th conference in a serie of biannual conferences with the objective to present the latest developments in Computational Statistics... more...
- Springer Berlin Heidelberg 2010; US$ 119.00
This book details contemporary advances in a number of key areas of mathematical finance, such as optimal control theory applied to finance, interest rate models, credit risk and credit derivatives and numerical solution of equations of mathematical finance. more...
- Springer US 2012; US$ 99.00
"Primarily aimed at the researcher, this book provides an excellent introductory overview to the subject, which should be read by any Earth Scientist wishing to gain an insight into the characterisation and imaging of crustal and upper mantle heterogeneity. It should be an essential part of any reference collection." (Richard England, University of... more...
- Springer Berlin Heidelberg 2013; US$ 129.00
This book celebrates the work of Vladimir Vapnik, developer of the support vector machine, which combines methods from statistical learning and functional analysis to create a new approach to learning problems, and who continues as active as ever in his field. more...
- Springer International Publishing 2014; US$ 109.00
Improves the quality of the scientific results of financial and insurance problems using mathematical and statistical tools Allows a quick consultation The book is a meaningful survey of interesting and updated ideas in the field more...
- Springer US 2011; US$ 329.00
1. Measuring Demographic and Socio-Economic Variables in Cross-National Research: An Overview; C. Wolf, J.H.P. Hoffmeyer-Zlotnik. Part I: Harmonising Demographic and Socio-Economic Variables: Objectives. 2. Harmonising Data in Official Statistics: Development, Procedures, and Data Quality; M. Ehling. 3. The ISSP and its Approach to Background Variables;... more...