The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry...
New to eBooks.com?Learn more
- Bestsellers - This Week
- Foreign Language Study
- Bestsellers - Last 6 months
- Graphic Books
- Health & Fitness
- Political Science
- Biography & Autobiography
- Psychology & Psychiatry
- Body Mind & Spirit
- House & Home
- Business & Economics
- Children's & Young Adult Fiction
- Juvenile Nonfiction
- Language Arts & Disciplines
- Crafts & Hobbies
- Science Fiction
- Current Events
- Literary Collections
- Literary Criticism
- Literary Fiction
- Social Science
- The Environment
- Sports & Recreation
- Family & Relationships
- Study Aids
- Folklore & Mythology
- Food and Wine
- Performing Arts
- True Crime
- Foreign Language Books
Most popular at the top
- Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development 2004; US$ 100.00
This is a comprehensive book of data on the use of renewables and waste. The first part of the publication features an analysis of renewable and waste energy in OECD and non-OECD countries. The second part covers principles and definitions, and includes general notes, notes on energy sources, country notes, geographical coverage, as well as conversion... more...
- Oxford University Press 1985; US$ 209.99
1. Survey of Solar Equipment and Applications 2. Solar Geometry 3. Insolation Data and Models 4. Collector Efficiency and Collector Testing 5. Fundamentals of Optics for Solar Collectors 6. Optics of Nontracking Collectors 7. Tracking Concentrator Types 8. Optical Analysis and Optimization of Parabolic Reflectors 9. Heat Transfer in Solar Collectors 10.... more...
- Taylor & Francis 2007; US$ 159.95
An accessible reference for both scientists and non-scientists, this book examines the development of bio-based feedstocks, biodegradable plastics, hydrogen energy, fuel cells, and other aspects related to sustainable energy production. Renewable Resources and Renewable Energy offers valuable insight into the chemical processes and practical considerations... more...
- Elsevier Science 2004; US$ 185.00
More than two billion people worldwide have currently no access to grid electricity or other efficient energy supply. This is one third of humanity and the majority live in rural areas. The productivity and health of these people are diminished by reliance on traditional fuels and technologies, with women and children suffering most. Energy is the... more...
- Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development 2006; US$ 94.00
Research, development and demonstration (RD&D) investment in renewable energy technologies has declined over the past 18 years. At the same time, market deployment funding has increased, but the market share of renewables has decreased. Energy supply from technologies that were close to being competitive in the early 70s, such as hydropower, biomass... more...
- Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development 2006; US$ 100.00
Renewables Information provides a comprehensive. review of historical and current market trends in the OECD. This reference document brings together in one volume essential statistics on renewables and waste energy sources. It therefore provides a strong foundation for policy and market analysis, which in turn can better inform the policy decision... more...
- Springer 2006; US$ 159.00
Because of the impact of control on the cost of wind energy, reliable high-performance controllers are essential in making wind technology competitive. This monograph emphasises the application of linear parameter varying (LPV) gain scheduling techniques to the control of wind energy conversion systems. more...
- Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development 2007; US$ 104.00
Renewables Information brings together in one volume essential statistics on renewables and waste energy sources. Part I of the publication provides a statistical overview of 2005 developments in the markets for renewables and waste in the OECD member countries. It also provides selected renewables indicators for non-OECD countries. Part II... more...
- Springer 2008; US$ 89.99
Die spektakuläre Entwicklung der Energiepreise macht den gedankenlosen Verbrauch von Energie für die Bürger und die Unternehmen auch in den reichen Industrieländern zunehmend zum teuren Luxus. Dabei sind der Bezug von Heizöl oder Erdgas, das Tanken von Benzin oder auch der Strom aus der Steckdose nur vordergründig das Ziel unserer Wünsche. Was aber... more...
- Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development 2008; US$ 140.00
Deploying Renewables: Principles for Effective Policies examines the key factors that will determine the success of renewable energy policies and how current policies can be improved to encourage greater deployment of renewables. Responding to the Gleneagles G8 call for a clean and secure energy future, it highlights key policy tools to fast-track... more...