The Leading eBooks Store Online
3,788,875 members ⚫ 1,234,658 ebooks
New to eBooks.com?Learn more
- Bestsellers - This Week
- Foreign Language Study
- Bestsellers - Last 6 months
- Graphic Books
- Health & Fitness
- Political Science
- Biography & Autobiography
- Psychology & Psychiatry
- Body Mind & Spirit
- House & Home
- Business & Economics
- Children's & Young Adult Fiction
- Juvenile Nonfiction
- Language Arts & Disciplines
- Crafts & Hobbies
- Science Fiction
- Current Events
- Literary Collections
- Literary Criticism
- Literary Fiction
- Social Science
- The Environment
- Sports & Recreation
- Family & Relationships
- Study Aids
- Folklore & Mythology
- Food and Wine
- Performing Arts
- True Crime
- Foreign Language Books
Most popular at the top
- Taylor and Francis 2003; US$ 39.95
Does grammar bother you? Does it first inspire boredom, then fear? Since the virtual removal of formal grammar teaching from our schools' standard curriculum forty years ago, such negative responses have increasingly characterised students and professionals alike. As this lively and user-friendly book sets out to prove, that is both unfortunate and... more...
- Taylor and Francis 2002; US$ 54.95
* Examines how language works, accounting for its nature, its use, its study and its history * Two comprehensive indexes of Topics and Technical Terms, and Names * Carefully illustrated to explain key points in the text `This rich repository of information on all aspects of language is a must for all libraries in higher education, schools and larger... more...
- Taylor and Francis 2013; US$ 59.95
This dictionary of grammatical terms covers both current and traditional terminology in syntax and morphology. It includes descriptive terms, the major theoretical concepts of the most influential grammatical frameworks, and the chief terms from mathematical and computational linguistics. It contains over 1500 entries, providing definitions and examples,... more...
- Taylor and Francis 2004; US$ 43.95
Since its first publication, this essential guide to book commissioning has established itself as the one and only 'must-read' for any successful editor, and the core training text used both within publishing houses and on publishing courses worldwide. In this new edition, Davies concentrates on the essential skills of commissioning, as well as other... more...
- Lawrence Erlbaum Associates 2004; US$ 70.00
Designed for those who will be writing in the new multimedia environment, MediaWriting explores the linkages between print, broadcast, and public relations styles; outlines the nature of good writing; and synthesizes and integrates professional skills and concepts. more...
- Utah State University Press 2007; US$ 23.95
As new media mature, the changes they bring to writing in college are many and suggest implications not only for the tools of writing, but also for the contexts, personae, and conventions of writing. An especially visible change has been the increase of visual elements-from typographic flexibility to the easy use and manipulation of color and images.... more...
- Wiley 2011; US$ 19.99 US$ 17.50
Turn your knack for language into a lucrative career Must-know techniques and resources for maximizing your accuracy and speed Interested in becoming a copyeditor or proofreader? Want to know more about what each job entails? This friendly guide helps you position yourself for success. Polish your skills, build a winning résumé and... more...
- Wiley 2006; US$ 24.99 US$ 21.99
Want to make money from your creativity? Here's how If you're a blogger or podcaster, an artist or musician, or someone who creates any other type of online content and dream of earning income from your creative efforts, you have endless options on the Internet. But to seize them, you must become part businessperson--a creative entrepreneur. If... more...