The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry...
New to eBooks.com?Learn more
- Bestsellers - This Week
- Foreign Language Study
- Bestsellers - Last 6 months
- Graphic Books
- Health & Fitness
- Political Science
- Biography & Autobiography
- Psychology & Psychiatry
- Body Mind & Spirit
- House & Home
- Business & Economics
- Children's & Young Adult Fiction
- Juvenile Nonfiction
- Language Arts & Disciplines
- Crafts & Hobbies
- Science Fiction
- Current Events
- Literary Collections
- Literary Criticism
- Literary Fiction
- Social Science
- The Environment
- Sports & Recreation
- Family & Relationships
- Study Aids
- Folklore & Mythology
- Food and Wine
- Performing Arts
- True Crime
- Foreign Language Books
Most popular at the top
- Taylor and Francis 2013; US$ 59.95
Covers both current and traditional terminology in syntax and morphology. It includes descriptive terms, the major theoretical concepts, and the chief terms from mathematical and computational linguistics in over 1,500 entries. more...
- Taylor and Francis 2003; US$ 39.95
This book is for anyone who wants to improve his or her knowledge of grammar and punctuation. It is written by an author who thinks that learning grammar should be fun. Plenty of sound and meticulous advice is offered in this friendly, enthusiastic guide. more...
- Taylor and Francis 2002; US$ 48.95
* Examines how language works, accounting for its nature, its use, its study and its history * Two comprehensive indexes of Topics and Technical Terms, and Names * Carefully illustrated to explain key points in the text `This rich repository of information on all aspects of language is a must for all libraries in higher education, schools and larger... more...
- Taylor and Francis 2004; US$ 43.95
A new edition of the one and only 'must-read' for anyone training to be a successful editor. Gill Davies, whilst concentrating on essential commissioning skills, has also included other challenges which editors now face, including the demands of handling new lists following mergers and takeovers, and digital technology. more...
- Rowmark 2004; US$ 17.99
A comprehensive guide to writing newsletters and articles, this text provides tips on how to get the brief right; how to open articles; how to use case studies; where to find experts; and how to design and lay out newsletters. more...
- Lawrence Erlbaum Associates 2004; US$ 70.00
Designed for those who will be writing in the new multimedia environment, MediaWriting explores the linkages between print, broadcast, and public relations styles; outlines the nature of good writing; and synthesizes and integrates professional skills and concepts. more...
- Wiley 2006; US$ 24.99
Want to make money from your creativity? Here's how If you're a blogger or podcaster, an artist or musician, or someone who creates any other type of online content and dream of earning income from your creative efforts, you have endless options on the Internet. But to seize them, you must become part businessperson--a creative entrepreneur. If that... more...
- SAGE Publications 2006; US$ 50.00
Anna McKane's News Writing is a pioneering book dealing exclusively with the all-important craft of writing news stories. The book deals fully with all aspects of writing news, including how to write a good intro, or first paragraph; how to order the information and assemble a winning story; and what language to use. It provides a step-by-step guide... more...