The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry...
New to eBooks.com?Learn more
- Bestsellers - This Week
- Foreign Language Study
- Bestsellers - Last 6 months
- Graphic Books
- Health & Fitness
- Political Science
- Biography & Autobiography
- Psychology & Psychiatry
- Body Mind & Spirit
- House & Home
- Business & Economics
- Children's & Young Adult Fiction
- Juvenile Nonfiction
- Language Arts & Disciplines
- Crafts & Hobbies
- Science Fiction
- Current Events
- Literary Collections
- Literary Criticism
- Literary Fiction
- Social Science
- The Environment
- Sports & Recreation
- Family & Relationships
- Study Aids
- Folklore & Mythology
- Food and Wine
- Performing Arts
- True Crime
- Foreign Language Books
Most popular at the top
- CRC Press 2007; US$ 62.95
The Left Ventricle. Myocardial Infarction. Aortic Valve Disease. Mitral Valve Disease. Prosthetic Valves. The Right Heart including Pulmonary Pressures. Aorta. Adult Congenital. Pericardial Effusion. Other Requests/Screening. Transoesophageal . Stress Echocardiography more...
- CRC Press 2008; US$ 252.00
SECTION I: INTRODUCTION Epidemiology and pathophysiology of peripheral arterial disease (PAD); GI Pandele and C Dima-Cozma The endovascular suite and equipment; K Dougherty and Z Krajcer SECTION II: TECHNIQUES Arterial access for endovascular interventions: vascular access; JS Jenkins Arterial access for endovascular interventions: radial... more...
- CRC Press 2008; US$ 41.95
1. Introduction 2. Background: Incidence and Prevalence; Definitions; Diagnosis of Chest Pain; Stable Angina: clinical evaluation; Investigations 3. Management: General Management; Drug Therapy; Intervention; Refractory Angina; Coronary Disease in Women; Coronary Disease in the Elderly 4. Specific Areas: Unstable Angina; Variant Angina; Chest Pain... more...
- CRC Press 2008; US$ 145.95
1. History 2. Prevalence of Congenital Heart Failure in Adults 3. Atrial Septal Defect 4. Patent Foramen Ovale and Paradoxical Embolization 5. Atrioventricular Septal Defect 6. Ventricular Septal Defect 7. Tetraology of Fallot 8. Coarctation of the Aorta 9. Bicuspid Aortic Valve and Congenital Aortic Disease 10. Pulmonary Stenosis 11. Transposition... more...
- CRC Press 2006; US$ 49.95
Epidemiology Clinical Features Pathogenesis Investigations Drugs Affecting the Renin-Agiotensin-Aldosterone System & Diuretics Beta blockers and Inotropes Other Vasodilators: Nitrates and Calcium Channel Blockers Antiarrhythmic and Antithrombotic Therapy in Heart Failure Non Pharmacological Therapies for Heart Failure Heart Failure in Primary Care... more...
- Springer London 2013; US$ 209.00
Addresses in detail the cardiac needs of patients with concurrent illnesses such as cancer, pregnancy, sepsis, adult congenital disease Preventive cardiology emphasized Each chapter is tightly organized with high quality images of the latest technology more...
- Oxford University Press 2012; US$ 38.99
This concise and portable textbook provides an easily accessible resource on Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension (PAH) for medical professionals (senior and trainees), nurses and allied disciplines. PAH is not any longer an orphan disease, nor is it associated with a grave prognosis and premature death (as it used to be the case a decade or two ago). Patients... more...
- McGraw-Hill Education 2013; US$ 42.00
The best cardiovascular physiology text for USMLE and exam review Cardiovascular Physiology is a concise and enjoyable way for you to gain a fundamental knowledge of the basic operating principles of the intact cardiovascular system and how those principles apply to clinical medicine. Succinct but thorough, it focuses on the facts and concepts... more...
- Hodder Education 2013; Not Available
Endorsed by CACHE, this is the ideal book for you if you are an early years professional, a Level 2 or Level 3 child care learner, are working in a pre-school or are working as a child minder. This book will de-mystify the revised 2012 Early Years Foundation Stage, and show how you can deliver the new EYFS using the best and most effective standards... more...
- McGraw-Hill Education 2013; US$ 145.00
Hundreds of High-Quality Images Span the Entire Spectrum of Vascular Disease INCLUDES DVD WITH IMAGE BANK Color Atlas of Vascular Diseases is designed to help you properly identify and manage vascular diseases involving the arterial, venous, and lymphatic system. It offers a clinical and synoptic approach to the full range of diagnostic... more...