The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry...
New to eBooks.com?Learn more
- Bestsellers - This Week
- Foreign Language Study
- Bestsellers - Last 6 months
- Graphic Books
- Health & Fitness
- Political Science
- Biography & Autobiography
- Psychology & Psychiatry
- Body Mind & Spirit
- House & Home
- Business & Economics
- Children's & Young Adult Fiction
- Juvenile Nonfiction
- Language Arts & Disciplines
- Crafts & Hobbies
- Science Fiction
- Current Events
- Literary Collections
- Literary Criticism
- Literary Fiction
- Social Science
- The Environment
- Sports & Recreation
- Family & Relationships
- Study Aids
- Folklore & Mythology
- Food and Wine
- Performing Arts
- True Crime
- Foreign Language Books
Most popular at the top
- Bentham Science Publishers 2012; US$ 69.00
This e-book provides a comprehensive overview of state of the art applications of biomolecular techniques that are currently used, or are in development in the field of microbiological diagnostics research. In this respect, the topics covered include, genomics, proteomics, immunologics, biosensors, microarrays and nano-culture technologies. The broad... more...
- McGraw-Hill Education 2012; US$ 58.00
Author Profiles Mark Henderson MD Director of the Residency Program University of California-Davis School of Medicine Gerald Smetana MD Associate Professor of Medicine Harvard Medical School Lawrence Tierney, MD Professor of Medicine University of California-San Francisco School of Medicine more...
- Springer Publishing Company 2012; US$ 35.00
"This is an extraordinarily down-to-earth and useful rapid review guide for both novice and experienced clinicians Most of all, this book is a gold mine for clinicians committed to delivering the best possible care to women with a wide range of characteristics and challenges." From the Foreword by. Joellen W. Hawkins , RN, WHNP-BC, PhD. Professor... more...
- Springer New York 2011; US$ 99.00
· Uses a four-level classification detailing the strength of the evidence based on the Oxford-criteria. · Chapters are written by radiologists and imagers in close collaboration with clinical physicians and surgeons to provide balanced and fair analysis of medical topics · Key points and summarized answers to important clinical... more...
- Cambridge University Press 2012; US$ 44.00
Discusses values from the perspective of different health care professionals and why teams and collaborations may succeed or fail. more...
- McGraw-Hill Education 2013; US$ 79.00
Maxine A. Papadakis, MD Professor of Medicine Associate Dean of Students UCSF School of Medicine San Francisco, CA Stephen J. McPhee, MD Professor of Medicine, Emeritus Division of General Internal Medicine UCSF School of Medicine San Francisco, CA Michael W. Rabow, MD Professor of Medicine Division of General Internal Medicine... more...
- McGraw-Hill Education 2013; US$ 57.00
Case-based coverage of 80 must-know diseases and disorders Add the expertise of CURRENT Medical Diagnosis & Treatment to your exam review! For more than 70 years, professors, students, and clinicians have trusted LANGE for high-quality, current, concise medical information in a convenient, affordable, portable format. Whether for coursework,... more...
- McGraw-Hill Education 2013; US$ 47.00
Maxine A. Papadakis and Stephen J. McPhee are well-known for their editorship of our annual text, Current Medical Diagnosis and Treatment. These flashcards will be a companion product to this core text. Gene Quinn is an internal medicine resident at UCSF School of Medicine. Nathaniel Gleason is an internist at Mount Zion where he provides... more...