The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry...
New to eBooks.com?Learn more
- Bestsellers - This Week
- Foreign Language Study
- Bestsellers - Last 6 months
- Graphic Books
- Health & Fitness
- Political Science
- Biography & Autobiography
- Psychology & Psychiatry
- Body Mind & Spirit
- House & Home
- Business & Economics
- Children's & Young Adult Fiction
- Juvenile Nonfiction
- Language Arts & Disciplines
- Crafts & Hobbies
- Science Fiction
- Current Events
- Literary Collections
- Literary Criticism
- Literary Fiction
- Social Science
- The Environment
- Sports & Recreation
- Family & Relationships
- Study Aids
- Folklore & Mythology
- Food and Wine
- Performing Arts
- True Crime
- Foreign Language Books
Most popular at the top
- Taylor and Francis 2014; US$ 139.95
Preterm infants grow poorly after birth and very commonly develop ex utero growth restriction (EUGR). However, the risks and benefits of catch-up growth in preterm infants must be weighed, and evidence addressing this warrants examination. Perinatal Growth and Nutrition explores the reasons for EUGR and the long-term effects on developmental outcome... more...
- Apple Academic Press 2015; US$ 149.95
The research contained in this valuable compendium offers a much-needed perspective on one of the most dangerous health crises our world faces today: obesity. Obesity has become an epidemic, a fact frequently discussed in the media, with many references to both childhood and adult obesity. These discussions, however, overlook an important demographic:... more...
- Taylor and Francis 2014; US$ 149.95
Health practitioners who deal with disease by attempting to restore normal metabolism are said to practice metabolic medicine. This book is intended to be the first comprehensive overview in the field of metabolic medicine, which is dedicated to controlling the epidemic of obesity and preventing obesity?s consequences. It introduces metabolic medicine... more...
- Random House Struik 2013; US$ 11.00
Clean Food for Cancer is Tamaryn Sutherns? attempt to give cancer patients and their families the opportunity to look at some ideas and theories on nutrition and diet so they can make up their own minds about what works for them. more...
- Wiley 2003; US$ 24.95
* Latest healthy eating guidelines * Foods and strategies for your good health * Nutritional advice for every age and stage of life A lifetime of sound, easy, and positive advice on healthy eating??from the world?s foremost authority on food and nutrition The choices you make every day about food, nutrition, and health can have a major impact on... more...
- RAND Corporation 2002; US$ 9.95
As part of its School Meals Initiative, the U.S. Department of Agriculture-Food and Nutrition Service (USDA-FNS) now requires each state to regularly review the nutritional content of food served as part of the National School Lunch Program. The USDA-FNS asked RAND to examine how states perform nutritional reviews and how they might be able to transmit... more...
- Taylor and Francis 2005; US$ 119.95
The landscape of sports nutrition is dramatically altering, as those in search of optimal performance are moving the field from haphazard alchemy to exact science. Currently, thousands of products -- from ancient herbs and old standards to hormone extractions and test tube concoctions --compete for a place at the training table of both professional... more...